Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Occupation. What do you do.??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [QUOTE=terryk2000;672529]But theres always time for a fly :)[/QUOTE]
    Apart from when it's your "no fly weekend"!! I feel your pain on that though Terry!

    I'm a Captain in the merchant navy so spend my time at work driving a ship then practicing on Phoenix crossing off the days until I can come home again! It's a terrible thing wishing your life away lol!
    Goblin 380 - Vbar Control and Neo
    Goblin 570 - Spirit
    Logo 690SX V2 - Vbar Control and Neo
    T-rex 700LE.... the "Giraffe"! - Spirit
    T-rex 700E DFC Pro - Spirit

    Comment


    • Occupation. What do you do?

      AVROBOY (Andy Hinton). I own an engineering company supplying industrial analytical instruments and a team supporting them (monitoring liquids, water, sewage etc) plus a chemical company. Its the chemical company that manufactures the OPTI Brand fuels you know me for. All goes under the PMA banner however.

      June 30th 2011 was out 40th birthday as a business, time to retire I guess!!!

      Andy

      Comment


      • Currently working in Forensics as an imagery analyst and cell site analyst........ left the Royal corps of Signals 3 years ago having spent 17years touring the worlds hotspots........

        Currently running a themed HPI baja 5b and just bought a T-34 heli for aerial footage....

        Dusty

        Comment


        • I am a Consultant Physician in Acute Medicine at South Yorkshire NHS Teaching Hospital.
          Raptor XC50 FBL RL53,Raptor 50V2 with OS 50, Raptor Titan 50 with OS 50, Raptor Titan SE with RL56. MD500 Innovator. Vario Benze Trainer with Zenoah 23 cc, Vario Schweitzer Petrol 23 cc with 3 bladed scale rotor head. Vario Kobold with Webra 60. Vario BO105 with 4 bladed scale rotor head,Rossi 65. Hirobo 50 Vertol Tandem OS 50 .Hirobo Bell222,OS 60. TREX 700 LE,TREX 600 PRO EFL & TREX 600 Nitro LE. TREX 550EFL & TREX 500 ESP. http://www.draeroheli.com

          sigpic

          Comment


          • Work as a Mechanic/Fitter repairing machinery that produces high quality Swiss - Tulle netting that is used in Fashion, Military, Electronics, etc ...

            Not a pretty job, and it shows in my wage :toetap05:


            [I]And Part-Time Photographer[/I] ;)
            Last edited by SamS; 10-06-2012, 12:12 PM.

            Comment


            • self employed night shift all my life burgler

              Comment


              • Captain on a King Air and First Officer on a Hawker 800xp :)
                Trex 500- Goblin 770-Goblin 700 Black Nitro- E700 x2-DJI F550 FPV-DJI Mavic Pro-Tiny Whoop fpv

                Comment


                • Welder/Fabricator with a bit of engineering.
                  Murg
                  Trex 700 N Vortex
                  Trex 600 Helixheli GT15 HZ Gasser Vortex
                  MCPX v2 x2
                  DX8
                  Phoenix sim
                  PL 6

                  Comment


                  • ICT Technician :)

                    Comment


                    • I run the machineshop of a smallish engineering company in Kent,(35 employees).
                      I do all the cnc design work and programming for them. Very varied customer base, from a very well known brand of rice, to a company that recycles pvc windowframes, that have 17 factories throughout Europe. Also do some motorsport stuff for a company that builds and maintains historic rallycars, another that race prep Ferrari's. So a real mixed bag of work, including two companies that rebuild WW1 and WW2 tanks.....

                      All good fun......

                      Comment


                      • I'm an Engineer working in the Automotive sector for Aston Martin. I'm responsible for all current vehicle Chassis, Fuel Systems,Exhausts and Electrical components. :o)

                        Comment


                        • I design and build Rc Heli's hehehehe! best job in the world!
                          Be Truthfull.....To yourself First!...

                          Comment


                          • I run a small intruder alarm firm specialising mainly in monitored systems, been at it for 22 years now

                            Ritchie

                            Comment


                            • i blow up OS91's at the weekend for fun
                              Hirobo Turbulence D3
                              a bunch of bls servo's and a 701 gyro
                              Powered by an OS91 hz and a MP2
                              Winner of the LHC Scale Cup 2011

                              1/4 scale Vario Bell 47 G3
                              1/3 scale Vario R22
                              2012 LHC Scale Cup Judge
                              member of save the flybar foundation
                              www.alcesterhelicopterclub.bmfa.org
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Sales Man ........ Runs and hides lol B2B though not B2C
                                T-Rex 500 ESP FBL, BeastX
                                8FG Super
                                MCPX with DX6

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X