Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Occupation. What do you do.??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [quote=Fast_lad;596968] Well I managed to flog one to my mum at least, that was about it..

    Cheers

    Chris
    [URL="http://www.fast-lad.co.uk"]Fast Lad Performance[/URL][/quote]

    Well you have certainly had success selling stuff since the vacumes Chris..:D

    Comment


    • [quote=Fast_lad;596968]I am Lucky enough to be part owner of Fast Lad Performance and have been since we founded 5 years ish ago...

      Prior to that I was the Global E business manager for Dow Chemical. All of which is a bit odd since my degree is in Polymer Science... I did sell kirby vacuum cleaners for a bit when I left college. Well I managed to flog one to my mum at least, that was about it..

      Cheers

      Chris
      [URL="http://www.fast-lad.co.uk"]Fast Lad Performance[/URL][/quote]


      how about going back a few years?
      and try selling the align vac600le vaccum cleaner :D
      Hirobo Turbulence D3
      a bunch of bls servo's and a 701 gyro
      Powered by an OS91 hz and a MP2
      Winner of the LHC Scale Cup 2011

      1/4 scale Vario Bell 47 G3
      1/3 scale Vario R22
      2012 LHC Scale Cup Judge
      member of save the flybar foundation
      www.alcesterhelicopterclub.bmfa.org
      sigpic

      Comment


      • [quote=Fast_lad;596968]I did sell kirby vacuum cleaners for a bit when I left college. Well I managed to flog one to my mum at least, that was about it..

        [URL="http://www.fast-lad.co.uk"][/URL][/quote]

        OMG, so I was'nt the only one who did this lol :svengo:

        I done it when I was about 18 and only stayed for about a couple of months as they tried knocking me after selling quite a few, tossers :(

        They were good hovers though, got to give them that :)
        + 7 x Eddies finest EGS's


        Comment


        • Toooo bloody expensive though Ben
          I had a mate who was [STRIKE]conn [/STRIKE]i mean was sold one years ago, it was a mortgage to buy

          No I know where your fleet of helis has come from

          BTW when are you having a Rossi canopy done ?
          Rob
          TDR (in progress)
          SAB Goblin 700
          Vibe 90SG Vibe 500E
          Trex 700 VBar, Trex 700 BeastX
          Trex 600FBL, Trex 600NP, Trex 450Pro
          Kalt Baron30
          sigpicproud owner of Four Eddie Gold Stars

          Comment


          • Joined the RN as a Weapons Engineering Mechanic, worked on fire control radar, electronic warfare and radio comms mainly. Left after nearly 15 years and moved into the rail industry. I now maintain the latest generation signalling equipment in a control centre.

            Comment


            • I am a 50% owner of a small building company, so far the recesion has been good to us and have increased turnover for the last 9 years, although was a bit worrying at the begining as we employ 24 full time staff and will advertise for 3 more employees at begin of March.

              Roll on summer!!!!!!!!!
              Troll buster
              sigpic

              Comment


              • [quote=Kwickkwack;597029]Toooo bloody expensive though Ben
                I had a mate who was [strike]conn [/strike]i mean was sold one years ago, it was a mortgage to buy

                No I know where your fleet of helis has come from

                BTW when are you having a Rossi canopy done ?[/quote]

                At £1200 rrp you are not wrong lol. That what they were when I was selling them but it was all a con, you could drop the price to about at least £800 :svengo: if my memory serves me well which 99% off the time it does not :D

                As for a Rossi canopy, good call. Will have to get the Logo all Rossi'd up I think with his new Duke scheme.

                edit* I have a blank Srimok canopy

                BUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!! here I come :D :D :D
                Last edited by Jamin_00; 20-01-2011, 07:54 AM.
                + 7 x Eddies finest EGS's


                Comment


                • Have you seen the pics of the 2011 ducati, think I saw it on eurosport website, it looks sweeeet
                  Kev




                  Comment


                  • Just been looking.

                    They done a vid

                    [url=http://www.motogp.com/en/videos/2011/Valentino%2BRossi%2Band%2BNicky%2BHayden%2Bunveil%2Bthe%2B2011%2BDucati%2BDesmosedici%2BMotoGP%2Bbike]Rossi and Hayden unveil the 2011 Ducati Desmosedici | The Official MotoGP Website[/url]
                    + 7 x Eddies finest EGS's


                    Comment


                    • I've been an auto electrician for the past 20 years. starting fitting vehicle security and car audio ( yes big boom boom cars)Also diagnostics and re-wires. Now working on motorhomes for the past 13 years and mains electrics (17th edition). Before that I was a mechanical engineer ( turner/ gear cutter) .
                      Anthony
                      Last edited by aww; 21-01-2011, 07:34 PM.
                      T-rex 700n LE, 700n LE FBL,600n, 450L 3s, RJX X-treme 50, JR DSX9 MK2, Phoenix sim

                      Comment


                      • I,ve been a Mechanic for 7 years, RAC patrol for 7-8 years and currently a tramway technician for the Great ORME Tramway(LLandudno) fixing 100 year old tram and the machinery that runs them, don,t think many people have a trams but could get a few free rides for people.

                        Neil

                        Comment


                        • no longer a lifeguard, im now working as a bathroom fitter and training as a plumber. :)
                          Trex 600N DFC
                          Logo 600SE
                          Goblin 700
                          Spektrum DX9

                          Comment


                          • [QUOTE=DanWright;636352]no longer a lifeguard, im now working as a bathroom fitter and training as a plumber. :)[/QUOTE]


                            Welcome to the construction industry, your going to hate it ;)
                            :cheers2:

                            Comment


                            • I'm still enjoying working for myself as a self employed Taxi driver with my own business.:)

                              That means I can fly any day I like without asking the boss..

                              I am the boss.:D:D:D

                              Another gallon today..YEAH.!!!!

                              Comment


                              • Im a automotive car refinisher(paint sprayer) . Been doing it for 22 years, currently working for peugeot in maidstone.

                                Anthony
                                Trex 470LP , Devil 380 , Invertix 400 3D Quad 4S , MCPX BL , 180CFX , Next Sim

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X