Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Occupation. What do you do.??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I work in IT. (yaaawn). I work in a team that support's BP's network (Gateway's, firewalls etc). Only been doing it 6 months. Got laid of a few years back where I was a project manager so had to start over again and had no idea what to do but found it hard to get any job. Did admin for a year before this IT job came up. I did some studying and got it. Not sure if I like it and the money sucks but a job is a job as they say. I do a bit of graphic/visual design as and when I can but that's more of a hobby. 33 years old and no idea what I want to do. Lol. Ah well.
    Field of Doom Flight Club - Founding Member, regular contributor!

    It is sometimes better to remain quiet and be thought a fool, than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

    Proud owner of 2 x Eddie Goldstars
    RCHA Member

    LFXproductions create high quality video productions.
    LFXproductions.co.uk
    For more info email us at dan@lfxproductions.co.uk

    Comment


    • Yep back in the saddle again, trucking nights for a local haulage firm ! happy days again.

      Comment


      • [QUOTE=cannonspaceball;636340]I,ve been a Mechanic for 7 years, RAC patrol for 7-8 years and currently a tramway technician for the Great ORME Tramway(LLandudno) fixing 100 year old tram and the machinery that runs them, don,t think many people have a trams but could get a few free rides for people.

        Neil[/QUOTE]

        Just up the road from us! We're in Criccieth. I'll give you a shout next time we're coming up!
        Brian


        More enthusiasm than skill

        And proud recipient of 3x sigpic

        Comment


        • IT engineer for the local council.. Love it to be honest :)
          MTB -Marin HT | Intense SS2
          Various Gliders + 8FG. 450SEv2 & 250SE.

          Comment


          • Applications engineer selling industrial valves, actuators & controls - more interesting to do than it sounds.
            Trex 450 / Atom 500 / Fusion 50 all with BeastX

            Comment


            • I have started a new job this month, Mechanic at a VW Dealership and I love it, was at BMW for a long time and should have left long ago.
              I makes such a difference to wake up in the morning looking forward to the day ahead :)


              Plus more money helps lol
              2nd place sports class, Helifest 2015
              Proud member of Frontier RC Association

              Gaui X7 Formula Vbar
              500 Pro Vbar
              Trex 450 L Dominator Vbar
              Oxy 3 Kbar

              Comment


              • My name is Mark I am a driving instructor working in the Blackburn/Preston/Chorley areas
                I can be contacted on [COLOR=purple]07910 969 839[/COLOR] if there is no answer leave a message.
                Grrrr not again!!!
                http://www.abbeyschool-of-motoring.co.uk/driving/

                Comment


                • I have the best job around - in my opinion! I am a DSA Driving Examiner. Very lucky to do what I do, and like others have said - is great to wake up in the morning and look forward to work!
                  If you can keep your head, when all others around are losing theirs - you have probably not understood the seriousness of the situation!!

                  Comment


                  • I'm part owner of a IT / Satellite comms company. We provide satellite based internet to all sorts of industries including broadcasters but primarily focus on the Mega Yacht Market where we'll kit out your latest 50m + play thing with computer networks, TV domes and hook you up to the web wherever you happen to be.
                    Trex 500 ESP
                    Trex 450 Sport

                    Blade SR, mcpx, mSR
                    Clearview, Phoenix
                    Spektrum DX8

                    Comment


                    • I design Gas and Electric fires for the leisure home industry (static caravans) we supply about 90% of the market. Things have been rough and we have had to loose a few people, but still keeping our heads above water. I enjoy my job so consider myself lucky, would hate to be in a situation where I didn't (like I did for years).
                      Just hope nothing goes pear shaped until after I retire!
                      Gravity is your best and worst friend!

                      Comment


                      • RAF for 22 years, Prison Officer for last 7 years

                        Comment


                        • Electrician been working for myself for the last 7 or 8 years. Been installing photovoltaic (solar panels) for the last 6 months for someone else and just trying to branch out on my own at present.
                          Trex 700 LE, 610's cyclic. Vbar, Radix mains, OS105HZ

                          Trex 600 NSP 610's, OS55/Redline 53, 9254 tail, Vbar, Align Mains

                          Trex 450 Pro Kbar

                          Trex 700 Gasser Helix, Vbar

                          Raptor G4 OS105HZ

                          Gaui NX4 OS37SZ

                          Spectra G gasser FOR SALE spec to follow

                          Comment


                          • [QUOTE=James A;660237]I'm part owner of a IT / Satellite comms company. We provide satellite based internet to all sorts of industries including broadcasters but primarily focus on the Mega Yacht Market where we'll kit out your latest 50m + play thing with computer networks, TV domes and hook you up to the web wherever you happen to be.[/QUOTE]

                            I'll give you a shout later then :D
                            + 7 x Eddies finest EGS's


                            Comment


                            • I am the pilot and first officer of my own HGV MAN 480 5 star currently flying all over England

                              Comment


                              • I am a welder working for an engineering firm in sunderland also have my own mobile DJ business which keeps me busy most weekends.
                                But theres always time for a fly :)
                                Raptor 50 v2 - OS 50 Hyper - Spartan Quark - DS 650 - DX7
                                Raptor 50 Titan SE - Redline 53 - Spartan DS 760 - DS 650
                                Mini Titan e325 - Spartan DS 760 - 6100e - Huey Fus
                                Phoenix
                                Holder of 2 EGS
                                Need a DJ? www.soundmachinedisco.co.uk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X