Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Occupation. What do you do.??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Physicist, to be more precise experimental nuclear structure physicist. The name and avatar should give it away :)
    RC Helicopter Guides
    Helicopter CCPM Setup
    Pitch and Throttle Curves
    Turbine Build Service
    Blade Tracking and Balancing
    Everyday Helicopter:
    T-Rex 500 metal + carbon
    GP 750 + DS620 tail servo, Hitec HS-5245MG cyclic



    Comment


    • job

      im a pump engineer and specalise in ground pumps .
      most of my work is in london and consists of instaling and servicing of pump stations . ground water and foul pump size from 1 foot in hight to 6 foot in hight and from the everyday home to walmart and london waste.
      RAPTOR 60
      TREX 500 CF, FBL
      MSR-X
      JR XG7
      __________________________________________________ ______________________
      http://www.hdrcmc.co.uk/index.htm

      Comment


      • IT tech work myself at mo / contract work £25 per hr based in southampton.
        [url=http://www.sksoftware.co.uk]sksoftware.co.uk - Home[/url]
        http://www.clone450.sksoftware.co.uk/
        Trex 450se V2 MD500e Army
        Trex 450se V2 Clone
        Trex 500 Clone (Built just need to fix to fly)
        Blade MSR - Pocket Rocket

        Comment


        • I'm the store Manager of Moss Bros. in Clarks Village Somerset (Mens formal wear)

          :cheers2:
          PROUD OWNER OF 4 EDDIE GOLD STARS!!!!!!

          Comment


          • I have a small embroidery company and work from home.

            Specialise in small runs of work, and one off clothing, over the last year I have also invested a bit, to now allow me to do sublimation printing onto T-shirts, mugs, mouse mats and that sort of stuff, and also a plotter/cutter for some vinyl work.

            Comment


            • Thats cool Mark.

              Send us a nice suit please :D

              Maybe a couple Savoy Taylors guild pure silk ties ;)
              + 7 x Eddies finest EGS's


              Comment


              • [quote=mark lane;595926]I'm the store Manager of Moss Bros. in Clarks Village Somerset (Mens formal wear)

                :cheers2:[/quote]
                [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1fMf8CB7jE"]Suit you sir [/ame]:gnorsi:
                Martin
                Aka RCSlopesurfer

                Comment


                • Been in IT all my life, starting with Computer Operations running IBM Mainframes in vast computer rooms, currently responsible for IT Security Technical Development, and due to start collecting my Pension in March.....
                  Edmund
                  All Electric:
                  Tx: Futaba 18mz & Spektrum DX8 Gen 2 for BnF toys
                  Helicopters: Blade mCPX, Nano CPX; T-Rex 250SE; Outrage G5, Outrage G5 FBL; Trex 500 CF; Trex 500 ESP, Trex 500 Pro FBL
                  Small Planks: Multiplex Acromaster, PA Addiction, PA Extra 260,
                  Big Plank: Jabiru SK
                  Chargers: eStation Bantam BC8; Graupner Ultra Duo Plus 50, LiPro Quad 6, Revolectrix Celpro PowerLab 8 v2

                  Comment


                  • Plumber & heating eng & bathroom install specialist that what keeps me busy throughout the week & I work for my self so can have days of if wished to go flying.
                    Trex 700 Ltd & Fury Extreme 90 both top spec
                    Trex 600 super nitro pro fully loaded / 550e V2 fully loaded
                    Trex 500 ESP & trex 450 pro kitted out to the max
                    Loads more models to many to list !!! plenty over 180MPH !!!
                    Comp Arf Flash Jetcat 120se / Graupner Harpoon 11 Evojet90 & Boomerang Elan Jatcat 120se JET's
                    Full Composit Krill Katana DA 100cc fully loaded / Hangar 9 Carden Yak DA50cc fully loaded
                    Alex F5b x2 / Voodoo & Vip pylon racers just a few of my mega collection !!!

                    Comment


                    • Tim,

                      I also am self employed, running a chemical company and engineering company for past 30+ years and in last 3 OPTIFUEL and more recently OPTIPOWER. I also have a significant stake in BECKS brewery particuarly at £3.30 per pint!

                      Andy

                      Comment


                      • i was employed as a printer but recently lost me job am looking hard for a new one but its rather hard when all you've done for 20 years is print. Ive applied for over 150 jobs had 3 interviews then dont hear owt from them. So any one looking for a printer in the leicester area i'm free

                        Comment


                        • Partner in a training company in Hyde Manchester we cover all aspects of Plumbing, Gas and ACS. For people who want or need to re skill or for the qualified who need to renew certification
                          Trex 600n Ltd Edition Spectrum DX7
                          Trex 550E Super Combo
                          Trex 450 Pro Super combo
                          Blade 120 SR (Bnf)
                          Max Thrust RIOT (55 PnP)
                          'Turn your Potential into tommorows success'

                          Comment


                          • I'm a web developer in London. Build sites in my spare time also like in my signature :)
                            http://www.rc-model-review.com

                            Comment


                            • Can you bring whip to club Baz may have a use for it

                              Comment


                              • I am Lucky enough to be part owner of Fast Lad Performance and have been since we founded it 5 ish years ago...

                                Prior to that I was the Global E business manager for Dow Chemical. All of which is a bit odd since my degree is in Polymer Science... I did sell kirby vacuum cleaners for a bit when I left college. Well I managed to flog one to my mum at least, that was about it..

                                Cheers

                                Chris
                                [URL="http://www.fast-lad.co.uk"]Fast Lad Performance[/URL]
                                Last edited by Fast_lad; 20-01-2011, 01:01 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X