Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flying in the street

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Guys,

    I just caught up with this post, didnt think it would cause such a reaction. Don't think this will justify my actions but the street is a cul de sac of 5 houses. My house on the right not sure if you can see it in the vid and the next two houses on the right are owned by my family (bro & dad). The car is the camera man's who is visiting and all the rest of the high value cars in the street are in the drive or garage.

    I understanding the safety issue in that flight; but it would be my owe property I would be damaging. If a car or person comes pass I would stop into a hoover.
    Paz

    Goblin Black Nitro
    Goblin 380
    Oxy 2
    Vcontrol

    Leicester Heli Flyers Club

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by BavarianRob View Post
      I'll put my finger in a 130 at full chat and I'd bet my mortgage I won't lose a finger! This is the sort of over exaggeration that makes posts like this fun on a Saturday evening.
      What is the value of your mortgage.. just assessing if it's worth for me to come over with 130x and cut your finger
      Michal

      sigpic

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by Paz26181 View Post
        Guys,

        I just caught up with this post, didnt think it would cause such a reaction. Don't think this will justify my actions but the street is a cul de sac of 5 houses. My house on the right not sure if you can see it in the vid and the next two houses on the right are owned by my family (bro & dad). The car is the camera man's who is visiting and all the rest of the high value cars in the street are in the drive or garage.

        I understanding the safety issue in that flight; but it would be my owe property I would be damaging. If a car or person comes pass I would stop into a hoover.
        in my eyes you done nothing wrong ....

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by jimmyhorns View Post
          I look forward to the time when we see someone flying like this, causing an accident, and some poor kid loosing a finger or worse.....
          Well, that makes you a sick bastard, regardless of what you said afterwards.
          Life's a bitch and then you fly!!
          -----------------------------------------
          T-Rex 450 Pro, GP780, R6106hfc
          T-Rex 500 esp, Quark, R6106hfc - For Sale
          T-Rex 600 LE, Metal Quark, OS55, A395, R6008hs, Multigov Pro
          T-Rex 700LE FBL, OS91H, CGY750, BLS451s, BLS251
          SRIMOK 90N cyber conversion, YS91SRS, CGY750, Radix, BLS352s, BLS251
          8FG - Now with 14 channels!

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by gorber View Post
            Well, that makes you a sick bastard, regardless of what you said afterwards.
            and hes the one who said the guy in the video was bad....

            Comment


            • #81
              Flying in the street

              Originally posted by AcidDrink View Post
              What is the value of your mortgage.. just assessing if it's worth for me to come over with 130x and cut your finger
              You'll have to do better than a cut for my mortgage me old china, if it takes the finger off, my gaffs yours! Lol.

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by BASS 666 View Post
                in my eyes you done nothing wrong ....
                o goody that makes it ok then !
                Trex700E sold
                Trex550e fbl cc pro bec ice100
                TRex600nsp ds620s spartan ds760 bls251 sold
                Dragons450 gy401 s9257
                Mcpx
                JRDSX9MK2
                coolice Power Supply


                https://www.flickr.com/photos/133062485@N05/

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by Red3 View Post
                  o goody that makes it ok then !
                  yeah it is ok and thats my opinion and by the look of it its ok with a whole lot of other people on this site. im entitled to my opinion and i will say what i want if i think it deserves said....

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by Paz26181 View Post
                    ...
                    I understanding the safety issue in that flight; but it would be my owe property I would be damaging. If a car or person comes pass I would stop into a hoover.
                    Not sure what a vacuum cleaner has to do with this ... but each to their own ..
                    Tom
                    sigpic Synergy E7SE - Kontronic Helijive 120+ ESC, vBar Neo
                    SAB Goblin 630 Competition
                    - Castle Edge 120HV, vBar Neo
                    Blade 700X - Castle Edge 160HV ESC, Mini vBar
                    Logo 550SXv2 - Castle 130LV ESC, vBar Neo
                    .... and a Gaui X3
                    Spektrum DX8 ; Mikado VBC ; RealFlight 7 & neXt sims
                    ... and two EGS'



                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Ppl moan about a little 130x flying in the street but they dont moan about the factory pilots flying right at the
                      Camera man and doing a 180 turn 6ft from him at full pelt. Now thats sheer stupidity.

                      Someone posted a video on here about a week ago of a sponsored pilot doing the above it made me
                      Cringe
                      Current Fleet,
                      T-Rex 500 Pro: Demon 3SX, Revolution/Rail, Blades, DS510M, DSDS655, CC BEC Pro,
                      Goblin 500: Vortex VX1n, DS510M, DS655, Talon, Scorpion backup guard, Revolution 520 Blades.
                      Phoniex Sim, DX9, PL8 charger, Fusion 600watt PSU


                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Flying in the street

                        Originally posted by tomatwalden View Post
                        Not sure what a vacuum cleaner has to do with this ... but each to their own ..
                        Ha ha, hadn't noticed that. A bit of light hearted relief me thinks!

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Flying in the street

                          Originally posted by iceuk View Post
                          Ppl moan about a little 130x flying in the street but they dont moan about the factory pilots flying right at the
                          Camera man and doing a 180 turn 6ft from him at full pelt. Now thats sheer stupidity.

                          Someone posted a video on here about a week ago of a sponsored pilot doing the above it made me
                          Cringe
                          It's ok if you know what you're doing apparently!!! Pft!

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            jesus, think of the sh.t he would be in if he flew his hoover in the street..

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by iceuk View Post
                              Ppl moan about a little 130x flying in the street but they dont moan about the factory pilots flying right at the
                              Camera man and doing a 180 turn 6ft from him at full pelt. Now thats sheer stupidity.

                              Someone posted a video on here about a week ago of a sponsored pilot doing the above it made me
                              Cringe
                              yeah that always gets me tutting. Youd think these so called PRO's would be setting a better example! What if when they pitch the other way the links break?? camera man is going hospital at the very least!!
                              Some say my left nipple is the shape of a Raptor canopy.......... And that for fun I chase sheep in wellies 3 sizes too big. All I know is I am ​3D Clod
                              Very proud to be a Presenter on ROTORS! The RC Helicopter show


                              Very proud to be a 2x EGS winner

                              Collector of SAB Goblins

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Flying in the street

                                Originally posted by BASS 666 View Post
                                jesus, think of the sh.t he would be in if he flew his hoover in the street..
                                Now THAT I'd like to see, but don't hit the Citroen lol.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X