Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Flying in the street
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Some say my left nipple is the shape of a Raptor canopy.......... And that for fun I chase sheep in wellies 3 sizes too big. All I know is I am 3D Clod
Very proud to be a Presenter on ROTORS! The RC Helicopter show
Very proud to be a 2x EGS winner
Collector of SAB Goblins
-
what.. and doing a wheelie half a mile up the road is ?? im a biker and im ok with it i just think its rich people who do wrong telling people who do wrong they are wrong..Originally posted by 1chris View PostWe are not debating gixxers riding style, we were debating wether the act of flying a model helicopter in the street was a responsible thing to do
Comment
-
More like people doing stupid things shouldn't post a video of them being stupid, then act surprised when people tell them how stupid it isOriginally posted by BASS 666 View Postwhat.. and doing a wheelie half a mile up the road is ?? im a biker and im ok with it i just think its rich people who do wrong telling people who do wrong they are wrong..
I'm sure most bikers, like the rest of the population, have done something stupid at some point, most however were not daft enough to post the evidence in public.
Comment
-
Who said I do wheelies on public roads? I certainly didn't say that! What I actually said was...Originally posted by BASS 666 View Postwhat.. and doing a wheelie half a mile up the road is ?? im a biker and im ok with it i just think its rich people who do wrong telling people who do wrong they are wrong..
If I happened to accidentally end up on the back wheel for half a mile or so on a public road, I wouldn't post it on a public forum. I'd have enough sense to know that a lot of people wouldn't be happy about it.
... and at no point did I pass comment on the flying. I merely suggested that posting the video on here might not have been the smartest idea
Comment
-
Ok, so I ask you this very simple question. Would you be happy to put your fingers into the rotor disc of a 130 in idle up, or for the guy to fly it into your face?..Originally posted by BASS 666 View Postwhat.. and doing a wheelie half a mile up the road is ?? im a biker and im ok with it i just think its rich people who do wrong telling people who do wrong they are wrong..
If your answer is yes then, well, on your head be it.
Twist the question very slightly, and ask would it be ok to fly a 130 into someones face without their permission? im hoping you would have the sense to say 'no'.
So someone walking down the street gets the 130 in the face, by accident because of a problem or pilot error..... its not ok, its completely avoidable by the pilot not being a dick by flying in a very public area.Logo 600 3D --- Vortex Vx1n
JR Forza 700 --- Vortex Vx1e
Team Macgregor flight team and Magregor industries field rep
Co-founder of South Hants Helis - and now on Facebook
And the proud wearer of one
Comment
-
Bl00*y hell, I would never do such a thing, such a terrible crime against humanity.Originally posted by BASS 666 View Postits not like its a raptor 90..
Going Home - YouTube
TTrev
Lots of different things that fly
And happy to have FOUR shiny EGS
Comment
-
Ive done loads of daft things on bikes, Best one was practicing for the tandragee100 while the roads were still open to the public with a camera on the tank.Originally posted by Mark_T View PostI'm sure most bikers, like the rest of the population, have done something stupid at some point, most however were not daft enough to post the evidence in public.
The Garda werent best impressed! LOLSome say my left nipple is the shape of a Raptor canopy.......... And that for fun I chase sheep in wellies 3 sizes too big. All I know is I am 3D Clod
Very proud to be a Presenter on ROTORS! The RC Helicopter show
Very proud to be a 2x EGS winner
Collector of SAB Goblins
Comment
-
if the police see you doing a wheelie you are screwed if they see him flying his heli i doubt they would say much. there lies the difference..Originally posted by Mark_T View PostMore like people doing stupid things shouldn't post a video of them being stupid, then act surprised when people tell them how stupid it is
I'm sure most bikers, like the rest of the population, have done something stupid at some point, most however were not daft enough to post the evidence in public.
Comment
-
Too right it isn't. It's got about as much potential for damage as a football. The world has truly gone mad. The more of this HSE bullshit that has been forced down our throat, the more we have swallowed it. Honestly, everybody please just f**k off with the sanctamonious judgement. The human race are risk takers, it got us where we are, the negatave posters here are reflective of what holds us back.Originally posted by BASS 666 View Postits not like its a raptor 90..
Yes, it might put a small scratch on a car. So what? My car has got lots of little scratches and pangs where someone has opened their door onto it or whatever, but you know what? It still drives fine and the world hasn' ended, and neither has mine. Stop worrying about trivial shit. There is nothing wrong with this video.
AndrewLife's a bitch and then you fly!!
-----------------------------------------
T-Rex 450 Pro, GP780, R6106hfc
T-Rex 500 esp, Quark, R6106hfc - For Sale
T-Rex 600 LE, Metal Quark, OS55, A395, R6008hs, Multigov Pro
T-Rex 700LE FBL, OS91H, CGY750, BLS451s, BLS251
SRIMOK 90N cyber conversion, YS91SRS, CGY750, Radix, BLS352s, BLS251
8FG - Now with 14 channels!
Comment
-
I can see a bunfight happening soon :lurk5:
Popcorn anyone??Some say my left nipple is the shape of a Raptor canopy.......... And that for fun I chase sheep in wellies 3 sizes too big. All I know is I am 3D Clod
Very proud to be a Presenter on ROTORS! The RC Helicopter show
Very proud to be a 2x EGS winner
Collector of SAB Goblins
Comment
-
I think a lot of people would judge us not on what the police would say or do, but what we know is right or wrong.Originally posted by BASS 666 View Postif the police see you doing a wheelie you are screwed if they see him flying his heli i doubt they would say much. there lies the difference..
I find it troubling that there are groups of society that feel its ok to do something, just because they wont be punished or there will be no come back, even when its either dangerous, annoying or just plain stupid.Logo 600 3D --- Vortex Vx1n
JR Forza 700 --- Vortex Vx1e
Team Macgregor flight team and Magregor industries field rep
Co-founder of South Hants Helis - and now on Facebook
And the proud wearer of one
Comment
-
he didnt fly it in my face or did i stick my fingers in it and according to the video neither did any one else. there is no one about and there is no 55000 merc in the street as was said a while ago.Originally posted by jimmyhorns View PostOk, so I ask you this very simple question. Would you be happy to put your fingers into the rotor disc of a 130 in idle up, or for the guy to fly it into your face?..
If your answer is yes then, well, on your head be it.
Twist the question very slightly, and ask would it be ok to fly a 130 into someones face without their permission? im hoping you would have the sense to say 'no'.
So someone walking down the street gets the 130 in the face, by accident because of a problem or pilot error..... its not ok, its completely avoidable by the pilot not being a dick by flying in a very public area.
Comment
-
Wow, you're all take this way to seriously. No damage was done.
I remember when HeliHarry posted a video on here of him flying his 130X in the street, yet he didn't get slated like you're slating this guy.
At the end of the day he is only flying a toy helicopter, could it damage someone's property, yes, was it slightly risky, yes ... Did he crash into anyone's house and burn it down, did he kill anyone, did he hit the car ... No
Lighten up a little
Comment
-
Originally posted by gorber View PostToo right it isn't. It's got about as much potential for damage as a football. The world has truly gone mad. The more of this HSE bullshit that has been forced down our throat, the more we have swallowed it. Honestly, everybody please just f**k off with the sanctamonious judgement. The human race are risk takers, it got us where we are, the negatave posters here are reflective of what holds us back.
Yes, it might put a small scratch on a car. So what? My car has got lots of little scratches and pangs where someone has opened their door onto it or whatever, but you know what? It still drives fine and the world hasn' ended, and neither has mine. Stop worrying about trivial shit. There is nothing wrong with this video.
Andrew
Fine, go put your hand through the rotor disc and see what happens, though make sure that there is someone who can drive around, as I wouldnt want you wasting the tax I pay on an ambulance.
If its only his car then thats fine, if you want to ruin your own stuff so be it. They arnt his cars, its not his property to damage. How would you feel if someone keyed your car, and said 'well it wont change the way it drives'?Logo 600 3D --- Vortex Vx1n
JR Forza 700 --- Vortex Vx1e
Team Macgregor flight team and Magregor industries field rep
Co-founder of South Hants Helis - and now on Facebook
And the proud wearer of one
Comment

Comment