Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flying in the street

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Nick B View Post
    REALLY STUPID..



    Slightly stupid...

    I see your stupid and raise you

    Some say my left nipple is the shape of a Raptor canopy.......... And that for fun I chase sheep in wellies 3 sizes too big. All I know is I am ​3D Clod
    Very proud to be a Presenter on ROTORS! The RC Helicopter show


    Very proud to be a 2x EGS winner

    Collector of SAB Goblins

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by 1chris View Post
      We are not debating gixxers riding style, we were debating wether the act of flying a model helicopter in the street was a responsible thing to do
      what.. and doing a wheelie half a mile up the road is ?? im a biker and im ok with it i just think its rich people who do wrong telling people who do wrong they are wrong..

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by BASS 666 View Post
        what.. and doing a wheelie half a mile up the road is ?? im a biker and im ok with it i just think its rich people who do wrong telling people who do wrong they are wrong..
        More like people doing stupid things shouldn't post a video of them being stupid, then act surprised when people tell them how stupid it is

        I'm sure most bikers, like the rest of the population, have done something stupid at some point, most however were not daft enough to post the evidence in public.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by BASS 666 View Post
          what.. and doing a wheelie half a mile up the road is ?? im a biker and im ok with it i just think its rich people who do wrong telling people who do wrong they are wrong..
          Who said I do wheelies on public roads? I certainly didn't say that! What I actually said was...

          If I happened to accidentally end up on the back wheel for half a mile or so on a public road, I wouldn't post it on a public forum. I'd have enough sense to know that a lot of people wouldn't be happy about it.

          ... and at no point did I pass comment on the flying. I merely suggested that posting the video on here might not have been the smartest idea

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by BASS 666 View Post
            what.. and doing a wheelie half a mile up the road is ?? im a biker and im ok with it i just think its rich people who do wrong telling people who do wrong they are wrong..
            Ok, so I ask you this very simple question. Would you be happy to put your fingers into the rotor disc of a 130 in idle up, or for the guy to fly it into your face?..

            If your answer is yes then, well, on your head be it.

            Twist the question very slightly, and ask would it be ok to fly a 130 into someones face without their permission? im hoping you would have the sense to say 'no'.

            So someone walking down the street gets the 130 in the face, by accident because of a problem or pilot error..... its not ok, its completely avoidable by the pilot not being a dick by flying in a very public area.
            Logo 600 3D --- Vortex Vx1n
            JR Forza 700 --- Vortex Vx1e

            Team Macgregor flight team and Magregor industries field rep

            Co-founder of South Hants Helis - and now on Facebook
            And the proud wearer of one

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by BASS 666 View Post
              its not like its a raptor 90..
              Bl00*y hell, I would never do such a thing, such a terrible crime against humanity.
              Going Home - YouTube
              T
              Trev
              Lots of different things that fly

              And happy to have FOUR shiny EGS

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Mark_T View Post
                I'm sure most bikers, like the rest of the population, have done something stupid at some point, most however were not daft enough to post the evidence in public.
                Ive done loads of daft things on bikes, Best one was practicing for the tandragee100 while the roads were still open to the public with a camera on the tank.

                The Garda werent best impressed! LOL
                Some say my left nipple is the shape of a Raptor canopy.......... And that for fun I chase sheep in wellies 3 sizes too big. All I know is I am ​3D Clod
                Very proud to be a Presenter on ROTORS! The RC Helicopter show


                Very proud to be a 2x EGS winner

                Collector of SAB Goblins

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Mark_T View Post
                  More like people doing stupid things shouldn't post a video of them being stupid, then act surprised when people tell them how stupid it is

                  I'm sure most bikers, like the rest of the population, have done something stupid at some point, most however were not daft enough to post the evidence in public.
                  if the police see you doing a wheelie you are screwed if they see him flying his heli i doubt they would say much. there lies the difference..

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by BASS 666 View Post
                    its not like its a raptor 90..
                    Too right it isn't. It's got about as much potential for damage as a football. The world has truly gone mad. The more of this HSE bullshit that has been forced down our throat, the more we have swallowed it. Honestly, everybody please just f**k off with the sanctamonious judgement. The human race are risk takers, it got us where we are, the negatave posters here are reflective of what holds us back.

                    Yes, it might put a small scratch on a car. So what? My car has got lots of little scratches and pangs where someone has opened their door onto it or whatever, but you know what? It still drives fine and the world hasn' ended, and neither has mine. Stop worrying about trivial shit. There is nothing wrong with this video.


                    Andrew
                    Life's a bitch and then you fly!!
                    -----------------------------------------
                    T-Rex 450 Pro, GP780, R6106hfc
                    T-Rex 500 esp, Quark, R6106hfc - For Sale
                    T-Rex 600 LE, Metal Quark, OS55, A395, R6008hs, Multigov Pro
                    T-Rex 700LE FBL, OS91H, CGY750, BLS451s, BLS251
                    SRIMOK 90N cyber conversion, YS91SRS, CGY750, Radix, BLS352s, BLS251
                    8FG - Now with 14 channels!

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      I can see a bunfight happening soon :lurk5:

                      Popcorn anyone??
                      Some say my left nipple is the shape of a Raptor canopy.......... And that for fun I chase sheep in wellies 3 sizes too big. All I know is I am ​3D Clod
                      Very proud to be a Presenter on ROTORS! The RC Helicopter show


                      Very proud to be a 2x EGS winner

                      Collector of SAB Goblins

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by BASS 666 View Post
                        if the police see you doing a wheelie you are screwed if they see him flying his heli i doubt they would say much. there lies the difference..
                        I think a lot of people would judge us not on what the police would say or do, but what we know is right or wrong.

                        I find it troubling that there are groups of society that feel its ok to do something, just because they wont be punished or there will be no come back, even when its either dangerous, annoying or just plain stupid.
                        Logo 600 3D --- Vortex Vx1n
                        JR Forza 700 --- Vortex Vx1e

                        Team Macgregor flight team and Magregor industries field rep

                        Co-founder of South Hants Helis - and now on Facebook
                        And the proud wearer of one

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by jimmyhorns View Post
                          Ok, so I ask you this very simple question. Would you be happy to put your fingers into the rotor disc of a 130 in idle up, or for the guy to fly it into your face?..

                          If your answer is yes then, well, on your head be it.

                          Twist the question very slightly, and ask would it be ok to fly a 130 into someones face without their permission? im hoping you would have the sense to say 'no'.

                          So someone walking down the street gets the 130 in the face, by accident because of a problem or pilot error..... its not ok, its completely avoidable by the pilot not being a dick by flying in a very public area.
                          he didnt fly it in my face or did i stick my fingers in it and according to the video neither did any one else. there is no one about and there is no 55000 merc in the street as was said a while ago.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Errrr its a 130 and that's a Citroen, can we call off the Health an Safety Executive!!

                            Context, thats what its all about, JEEEZ!!

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Wow, you're all take this way to seriously. No damage was done.

                              I remember when HeliHarry posted a video on here of him flying his 130X in the street, yet he didn't get slated like you're slating this guy.

                              At the end of the day he is only flying a toy helicopter, could it damage someone's property, yes, was it slightly risky, yes ... Did he crash into anyone's house and burn it down, did he kill anyone, did he hit the car ... No

                              Lighten up a little

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by gorber View Post
                                Too right it isn't. It's got about as much potential for damage as a football. The world has truly gone mad. The more of this HSE bullshit that has been forced down our throat, the more we have swallowed it. Honestly, everybody please just f**k off with the sanctamonious judgement. The human race are risk takers, it got us where we are, the negatave posters here are reflective of what holds us back.

                                Yes, it might put a small scratch on a car. So what? My car has got lots of little scratches and pangs where someone has opened their door onto it or whatever, but you know what? It still drives fine and the world hasn' ended, and neither has mine. Stop worrying about trivial shit. There is nothing wrong with this video.


                                Andrew

                                Fine, go put your hand through the rotor disc and see what happens, though make sure that there is someone who can drive around, as I wouldnt want you wasting the tax I pay on an ambulance.

                                If its only his car then thats fine, if you want to ruin your own stuff so be it. They arnt his cars, its not his property to damage. How would you feel if someone keyed your car, and said 'well it wont change the way it drives'?
                                Logo 600 3D --- Vortex Vx1n
                                JR Forza 700 --- Vortex Vx1e

                                Team Macgregor flight team and Magregor industries field rep

                                Co-founder of South Hants Helis - and now on Facebook
                                And the proud wearer of one

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X