Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flying in the street

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Flying in the street

    Originally posted by BASS 666 View Post
    how do you know he has insurance ?
    He hasn't, it will be void flying in the road like that, so I hope he has the cash to cover any repairs / injury claims that occur if something goes wrong
    Rob
    TDR (in progress)
    SAB Goblin 700
    Vibe 90SG Vibe 500E
    Trex 700 VBar, Trex 700 BeastX
    Trex 600FBL, Trex 600NP, Trex 450Pro
    Kalt Baron30
    sigpicproud owner of Four Eddie Gold Stars

    Comment


    • #17
      So its not a raptor 90, whats that got to do with it, How would you like it to hit a young child, could do a lot of damage, or your bran new £50,000 mercedes certainly damage the paintwork, no it is very irresponsible

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Paz26181 View Post
        Just wondering how many people fly in the street and what? Lets see your video?

        here is my 130x today.




        Comment


        • #19
          he thinks its ok and im sure hes not the only one who has done it..

          Comment


          • #20
            yo gixxer do you ride your bike at the speed limit all the time ??

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: Flying in the street

              For God sake, you safety police get worse it's a 130....
              protos maxv2
              TREX 700e DFC DOMINATOR
              RC HELI NATION
              CITIZEN NO
              278


              Comment


              • #22
                We are not debating gixxers riding style, we were debating wether the act of flying a model helicopter in the street was a responsible thing to do

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by BASS 666 View Post
                  yo gixxer do you ride your bike at the speed limit all the time ??
                  I wasn't commenting on the rights and wrongs of flying his heli in the street. I was commenting on the fact that he posted the video on here.

                  If I happened to accidentally end up on the back wheel for half a mile or so on a public road, I wouldn't post it on a public forum. I'd have enough sense to know that a lot of people wouldn't be happy about it.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    REALLY STUPID..



                    Slightly stupid...

                    T- rex 600n V-bar
                    Logo 550sx V-bar
                    Logo 600sx V-bar
                    Logo 600sx V-bar night flyer

                    VBControl, but not the gay white version as i'm simply not gay enough to pull it off!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Gixxer View Post
                      I wasn't commenting on the rights and wrongs of flying his heli in the street. I was commenting on the fact that he posted the video on here.

                      If I happened to accidentally end up on the back wheel for half a mile or so on a public road, I wouldn't post it on a public forum. I'd have enough sense to know that a lot of people wouldn't be happy about it.
                      we all do stuff that we shouldnt do. what you do on your bike is far worse he doesnt know that the guys on here are all insured and follow the rules..

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        phew i'm glad i've never posted any of my videos on this forum, i'm breaking the speed limit in one of them for a start lol

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          lee minster its not a question of "safety police" its a question of is it morally responsible to fly a relatively powerful electric helicopter in such an obviously built up area, i think not

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Nick B View Post
                            REALLY STUPID..



                            Slightly stupid...

                            really big difference..

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by BASS 666 View Post
                              really big difference..
                              My point exactly
                              T- rex 600n V-bar
                              Logo 550sx V-bar
                              Logo 600sx V-bar
                              Logo 600sx V-bar night flyer

                              VBControl, but not the gay white version as i'm simply not gay enough to pull it off!

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                wow that video of the 600 is just mental, what an idiot, i may fly my 130X out the front now and then but that's just crazy lol

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X