Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flying in the street

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Since as its raining Phoenix anyone?!


    If I don't do some flying soon I'm gonna fire up my 600 indoors
    John Nobbs

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Idleup95 View Post
      Since as its raining Phoenix anyone?!


      If I don't do some flying soon I'm gonna fire up my 600 indoors
      aye well dont post a vid of it on here as you might get ripped a new one....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by jimmyhorns View Post
        Well, the energy stored in the rotor disc of a 130x is about 36J.

        so based on a finger measuring 0.01 meters (1cm) in diameter, the average force applied to the finger, if its going to remove all energy from the disc, is 3600N

        This assumes that there is no extra energy being driven into the rotor disc (i.e. you are in throttle hold). If the motor is being driven then it will be significantly more than this. It also assumes that all energy is being transferred from one system to another, which in reality wont happen.

        With those numbers though, im certainly not going to be putting my finger through a rotor disc. Ring avulsion (amputation) injuries in adults have been reported with forces of around 150N, so even if 10% of the energy of the disc is transferred to the finger this would be more than sufficient. In a child you also have to remember that the bones have not fully ossified (i.e. they are more flexible than bone, but much easier to cut through)
        Are you being serious with this?!? I think the fact that you went into it in this manner reveals a lot about this thread......... You are bored....... stop feeding us pointless drivel to labour such a ridiculous point.
        Stainburn Helicopter Club
        Sab Goblin 700 Competition Carbon
        Sab Goblin Black Nitro 650
        MSH Protos 380


        Vbar Control

        Comment


        • Well its ****ing down here and I needed to do a quick test flight ,no way am I tramping across muddy fields!

          http://"Homemade" helicopter by Chin...fans - YouTube
          Ron

          hobby-hangar.co.uk
          SWRCH-GO big or Go home!
          http://www.ultimatebuildandfly.co.uk/

          Comment


          • Originally posted by milly0812 View Post
            I need to take up crochet ..........damn no I might take my eye out
            You may well joke but it's just as dangerous

            Horror eye injury forces Mark Boucher to retire from international cricket
            T- rex 600n V-bar
            Logo 550sx V-bar
            Logo 600sx V-bar
            Logo 600sx V-bar night flyer

            VBControl, but not the gay white version as i'm simply not gay enough to pull it off!

            Comment


            • This is grate stuff :lurk5:
              better than Sunday afternoon tv !
              was going to play tiddlywinks ? But I've got no safety glass or gloves !!!
              thoughts plastic discs will take an eye out
              Love the smell of 2stoke in the morning

              Comment


              • You may joke about tiddlywinks but look..

                The comment...I once choked on one of the counters as a child, but I didn't actually die (obviously). made me laff.

                Has anyone ever been killed in a Tiddlywinks accident? - Yahoo! UK & Ireland Answers
                T- rex 600n V-bar
                Logo 550sx V-bar
                Logo 600sx V-bar
                Logo 600sx V-bar night flyer

                VBControl, but not the gay white version as i'm simply not gay enough to pull it off!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Nick B View Post
                  nick whats that got to do with CROCHET. lol....

                  Comment


                  • Lost my right eye.
                    Can't see the thumbs down anymore.
                    T- rex 600n V-bar
                    Logo 550sx V-bar
                    Logo 600sx V-bar
                    Logo 600sx V-bar night flyer

                    VBControl, but not the gay white version as i'm simply not gay enough to pull it off!

                    Comment


                    • Flying in the street

                      Oh this is funny... Set for the afternoon now!

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360501329.071867.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	120.7 KB
ID:	1875542

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BASS 666 View Post
                        nick whats that got to do with CROCHET. lol....
                        Another one who can't spell cricket... C R I C K E T.
                        T- rex 600n V-bar
                        Logo 550sx V-bar
                        Logo 600sx V-bar
                        Logo 600sx V-bar night flyer

                        VBControl, but not the gay white version as i'm simply not gay enough to pull it off!

                        Comment


                        • i thought cricket was spelled S H I T E, you live and learn right enough.

                          cheers

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Baldie View Post
                            Skip to 2:26

                            OVER 18 ONLY !!

                            I was expecting worse.......
                            The Dudesons Season 4 Episode 4 Part 2/3 *THE BATTLE ROBOT* - YouTube

                            Sorry 3:20 is the best bit...

                            Dudesons... gotta love em
                            ​SWRCH , Oh.. And a Helix 700 Gasser, Hv with SK540.....with SAB HPS head.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Paz26181 View Post
                              Just wondering how many people fly in the street and what? Lets see your video?

                              here is my 130x today.

                              Nice flying kidda, keep it up..

                              Comment


                              • Not a good idea, no wonder model flying gets a bad name sometimes.

                                C8
                                HK500, HK450, HK250, TT Mini Titan, SR120, MSR, MCX.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X