If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Some say my left nipple is the shape of a Raptor canopy.......... And that for fun I chase sheep in wellies 3 sizes too big. All I know is I am 3D Clod Very proud to be a Presenter on ROTORS! The RC Helicopter show
Too right it isn't. It's got about as much potential for damage as a football. The world has truly gone mad. The more of this HSE bullshit that has been forced down our throat, the more we have swallowed it. Honestly, everybody please just f**k off with the sanctamonious judgement. The human race are risk takers, it got us where we are, the negatave posters here are reflective of what holds us back.
Yes, it might put a small scratch on a car. So what? My car has got lots of little scratches and pangs where someone has opened their door onto it or whatever, but you know what? It still drives fine and the world hasn' ended, and neither has mine. Stop worrying about trivial shit. There is nothing wrong with this video.
Andrew
well said mate. we deffo life in a health and safety world and it stinks to high heavens..
I'm sure if a mother pushing a pram came along the road he would have landed it and waited for them to pass, there was nobody about and he was in control of it the whole time. I don't see much wrong with this. If it was an rc car nobody would be bothered and that would cause just as much damage as a 130x if it crashed.
sigpic Raptor G4
TRex 700e
V CONTROL - For awesomeness :-) Vbar Neo's with Pro Rescue - Coz I need it :-)
2 x EGS
Ok, so I ask you this very simple question. Would you be happy to put your fingers into the rotor disc of a 130 in idle up, or for the guy to fly it into your face?..
If your answer is yes then, well, on your head be it.
Twist the question very slightly, and ask would it be ok to fly a 130 into someones face without their permission? im hoping you would have the sense to say 'no'.
So someone walking down the street gets the 130 in the face, by accident because of a problem or pilot error..... its not ok, its completely avoidable by the pilot not being a dick by flying in a very public area.
I have a chainmail glove and balaclava, I have also consumed a lot of Vodka this evening, so yes, I will put my begloved finger into said 130 rotor disc and you may fly it into my face at will.......bring it on, but dont tell the doo gooders!! lol!!!
Flying a tiny 130X in a quiet residential street, during the entire flight I didn't see a single passer by or car on the move. The only thing even slightly put at risk was that burgundy citroen which, for all anyone on here knows, could have been his own blooming car. Lets be honest, even were he to crash into it, the damage a 130X could possibly do to that car isn't exactly going to need insurance to cover it is it.... I bet you a dozy knob in a car park can (and given the state of my car is far more likely) to do substantially more damage with a deadly shopping trolley or just by opening their terrifyingly dangerous car door into another car.
Would I do it? Probably not... I like to have more space personally and would rather fly where I'm less likely to be interrupted by someone passing by or talking to me. I'd also be wary of possibly dinging the car.
But sweet lord, the way some people are making this out you'd think he was doing Tic Tocs with a 700 in a day care centre.
But sweet lord, the way some people are making this out you'd think he was doing Tic Tocs with a 700 in a day care centre.
There must be a video of that on Youtube Gimme a sec!!
Some say my left nipple is the shape of a Raptor canopy.......... And that for fun I chase sheep in wellies 3 sizes too big. All I know is I am 3D Clod Very proud to be a Presenter on ROTORS! The RC Helicopter show
Too right it isn't. It's got about as much potential for damage as a football. The world has truly gone mad. The more of this HSE bullshit that has been forced down our throat, the more we have swallowed it. Honestly, everybody please just f**k off with the sanctamonious judgement. The human race are risk takers, it got us where we are, the negatave posters here are reflective of what holds us back.
Yes, it might put a small scratch on a car. So what? My car has got lots of little scratches and pangs where someone has opened their door onto it or whatever, but you know what? It still drives fine and the world hasn' ended, and neither has mine. Stop worrying about trivial shit. There is nothing wrong with this video.
Andrew
Trev Lots of different things that fly
And happy to have FOUR shiny EGS
Comment