Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one ordered the Nano CPX?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    I'm tempted after watching the vid.

    Well I went and ordered one £94 posted
    Last edited by sparts; 27-09-2012, 12:06 AM.
    Hirobo Lama with Electric Conversion
    GraupnerMZ24 PRO





    Comment


    • #32
      You're not helping either

      Comment


      • #33
        buy one Vikki u know u want to hehe

        Comment


        • #34
          She will ;-)

          Comment


          • #35
            Shut UP!!! You're waggling my resistance circuits!

            I am tempted, if pay day had been today I'd have been all over it like a cheap suit.

            Comment


            • #36
              Ordered one from my LHS, going to be dispatched today, so hopefully will be here tomorrow morning .. Or maybe even this afternoon.

              Got a cracking deal at £85.00 for BNF !

              Comment


              • #37
                was that with postage Sam ?
                Hirobo Lama with Electric Conversion
                GraupnerMZ24 PRO





                Comment


                • #38
                  that is a cracking deal...where from?
                  NONE OF THE BELOW HELI'S ARE OWNED BY ME ANY MORE
                  TT Raptor G4 + Vbar
                  | MCPX V1 + HP05 Brushless & All the upgrades | 130x Stock | Henseleit TDR 2013 +Vbar | 450L DOMINATOR 6S + Mini Kbar | Logo 550SX +Vbar Mini
                  Proud wearer of the EGS award!

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Vikki View Post
                    Shut UP!!! You're waggling my resistance circuits!

                    I am tempted, if pay day had been today I'd have been all over it like a cheap suit.
                    wow I didnt know that this little bugger does cost a fortune ...
                    Sev

                    ---
                    Thunder Tiger E700 BD3SX
                    Trex 700E DFC HV BD3SX (Night Flyer)
                    Trex 450L DFC BD3SX
                    Trex 150 PRO DFC
                    Blade Nano CP X
                    Blade mCP X v2
                    Blade 130X
                    DJI Inspire 1
                    DJI Phantom 2 iOSDmini
                    EMAX Nighthawk 280 Pro FPV Racer
                    EMAX 250 Pro V2 FPV Racer

                    Futaba 18MZ
                    Phoenix V5, AccuRC, neXt & RX2SIM
                    ​
                    MK Heli Club MKMAA

                    Proud Owner of:

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      After looking at the videos of it flying I might just get one to replace the mcpx as it looks much better for power.......

                      Come on Vikki.....you know you'll cave in tomorrow when its pay day I bet your finger's already straining not to press the "buy" button now....you know that resistance is futile!!!!
                      Neil

                      1 x


                      Raptor 30, OS32, on its way to being FBL (and leccy?)
                      Trex 450 Pro, Beastx, Savox 0257, DS520
                      Blade 180CFX

                      DX9 & DX7
                      Too many planks...

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        No it didn't include postage but for me it came to £90 inc postage, which is still a great deal.

                        See the HobbyHanger link in my sig

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          That is a good deal, I ordered mine from hurricane models £88.88 + £5.25 delivery
                          Blade mSRX
                          Blade Nano CPX
                          Blade 130x
                          Blade 300x
                          DX6i
                          Phoenix v4 + simstick

                          terraclean-sussex.co.uk

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Damn this thread! I wasn't even remotely interested until I saw that video :s

                            Now I'm wondering if it could be the inverted trainer that the MCPx struggles so much to be!

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Amazing.

                              Why do I need everything blade?

                              NONE OF THE BELOW HELI'S ARE OWNED BY ME ANY MORE
                              TT Raptor G4 + Vbar
                              | MCPX V1 + HP05 Brushless & All the upgrades | 130x Stock | Henseleit TDR 2013 +Vbar | 450L DOMINATOR 6S + Mini Kbar | Logo 550SX +Vbar Mini
                              Proud wearer of the EGS award!

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Picked up mine this morning my local model shop- its really quite cute
                                Vikki: YOU will love it !!!!!

                                Flight report: Flies absolutely superb ,tail is nice and solid and even with brushed motors on tail and mains, it has a surprising amount of power, continuous flips are well easy and flight performance is a good balance between sport 3d and not quite hard 3d- reason I say this is thats its easy to bog the little heli and collective management is definitely required.

                                Ditch the blades as supplied( FFF TYPE) AND change with the bullet ones supplied with the kit- makes a huge difference, also, tighten up main blades and check all screws are tight as mine were all loose out of the box, Lipos as supplied are 1S 25C 150mAh(you get 2 in the box) and so far I'am getting dead 4mins before power tails off- better cells I think should make it perform even better , book settings are ok but expo is rather high so basically adjust to your own preference...

                                Looks like Horizon could be on another winner !!!!!
                                Attached Files
                                Sab Goblin 570
                                Sab Goblin 500
                                500E Pro dfc
                                450 Pro dfc
                                Blade 300X
                                DX9

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X