Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one ordered the Nano CPX?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    My first two flights, I am sure I can flip it tighter after some practise there is a short outdoor flight at the end.

    Last edited by AcidDrink; 28-09-2012, 12:02 PM.
    Michal

    sigpic

    Comment


    • #62
      Seems ok from that vid. Would like to see some video of the tail not holding so I can judge whether it's during moves that I'm nowhere near ready for yet anyway or not

      Comment


      • #63
        We are offering this weekend only, preorder a Nano from the next batch (Due next week) and get £5.00 free credited to your account on our website! (Remember when checking out to create an account or else youll miss out!)

        All orders from now qualify!
        Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more...
        http://www.rc-hero.co.uk
        Models, Spares and Upgrades "Getting Bigger By Being Better"
        Check out our ratings at Trustpilot


        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by MartinW View Post
          Seems ok from that vid. Would like to see some video of the tail not holding so I can judge whether it's during moves that I'm nowhere near ready for yet anyway or not
          No problems with tail, I did a couple of half piro flips outside in the wind and it is ok, just need to be gentle with collective.
          Michal

          sigpic

          Comment


          • #65
            Delicious looking flying there. Very nice indeed. What was the damage after impact?

            Comment


            • #66
              Hmm, I'm a sucker. Just purchased

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by Vikki View Post
                Delicious looking flying there. Very nice indeed. What was the damage after impact?
                Thank you.

                Hmm, I don't think there was any, I've flown it a couple of times after this crash.
                I need a more batteries, I've purchased 2 ripmax intellect ones, but they are rubbish, the connector is too small on them by a fraction and doesn't fit well. BTW msr charger works.
                Last edited by AcidDrink; 28-09-2012, 12:25 PM.
                Michal

                sigpic

                Comment


                • #68
                  Yes the tail is fine during flips etc.... but not so great on inverted punch outs or rainbows i have found. Probably asking too much of it though
                  Stainburn Helicopter Club
                  Sab Goblin 700 Competition Carbon
                  Sab Goblin Black Nitro 650
                  MSH Protos 380


                  Vbar Control

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Ah, that's cool. I'm nowhere near that yet. I'm trying to practice flipping over and hovering inverted. My MCPx doesn't seem to like it at all and I'm not trying it with my 450 or 250 until I know I've nailed it on something less pricey first. Hopefully this is it!

                    Taking full advantage of the fact that the wife said to me at a fly in the other day "if I had £85 I'd buy that MCPx" (it was a new but old stock v1). To which I obviously replied "if I thought you'd fly it you could have mine and I'd buy something else". Now she's got to deliver on that. I knew I kept my old DX 6i for a reason rather than selling it when I upgraded

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by kylelnsn View Post
                      We are offering this weekend only, preorder a Nano from the next batch (Due next week) and get £5.00 free credited to your account on our website! (Remember when checking out to create an account or else youll miss out!)

                      All orders from now qualify!
                      Is that so you can buy the upgrades it needs to fly properly
                      Neil

                      1 x


                      Raptor 30, OS32, on its way to being FBL (and leccy?)
                      Trex 450 Pro, Beastx, Savox 0257, DS520
                      Blade 180CFX

                      DX9 & DX7
                      Too many planks...

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        For flipping etc i would say it is leagues ahead of the Mcpx. Simply because they have the same tail but it does not have to work as hard on the nano. Much smoother without fear of having to ram the rudder over in the event of an unplanned piro!!!! Tail is also much happier with the Overlander batteries instead of stock. Bit more pop and stability.

                        But i would add..... if you have never attempted to do a flip, then i wouldnt try with this. It will survive your attempts no doubt.... but no sure your patience will. First time flips and rolls should be done on the biggest thing you can get your hands on imo. So much easier watching it go over and being able to judge it all. Doing anything fancy with a heli this small is very very difficult as Acid says. But if you master it on something this small, you will be able to flip anything anytime anywhere
                        Last edited by SaneAdam; 28-09-2012, 12:50 PM.
                        Stainburn Helicopter Club
                        Sab Goblin 700 Competition Carbon
                        Sab Goblin Black Nitro 650
                        MSH Protos 380


                        Vbar Control

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          I have a bunch of nanotechs left over from my mSR days. They're not going to be in great condition any more but they'll be better than nothing until I can get some more.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by SaneAdam View Post
                            For flipping etc i would say it is leagues ahead of the Mcpx. Simply because they have the same tail but it does not have to work as hard on the nano. Much smoother without fear of having to ram the rudder over in the event of an unplanned piro!!!! Tail is also much happier with the Overlander batteries instead of stock. Bit more pop and stability.
                            Can you post a link to these overlander batteries please.
                            Michal

                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              They are the 150ma 26c ones that came out for the Msr. I got mine from Leeds model shop.
                              Model Shop Leeds - Specialists in radio controlled models
                              Stainburn Helicopter Club
                              Sab Goblin 700 Competition Carbon
                              Sab Goblin Black Nitro 650
                              MSH Protos 380


                              Vbar Control

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by nobbycopter View Post
                                Is that so you can buy the upgrades it needs to fly properly
                                No Its because we love you all!
                                Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more...
                                http://www.rc-hero.co.uk
                                Models, Spares and Upgrades "Getting Bigger By Being Better"
                                Check out our ratings at Trustpilot


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X