Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one ordered the Nano CPX?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    by all accounts they have got it right with this one, i was hesitant after the 130x QC problems and followed by painful service from rcchoppers, and swore i would never buy one as they came out but with winter coming and the good reports and video's i couldn't help myself
    the main reason being the mcpx just kills my front room and from what i can gather from posts on the forum the ncpx doesn't so i have my fingers crossed that's the case. it definitely has better tail control
    Last edited by Idle Jack; 26-09-2012, 04:35 PM.

    Comment


    • #17
      Darn! Now you make a convincing argument for, Dogcow.

      Ok, I'm going to sit on the fence and listen to owners comments and then make my decision

      Comment


      • #18
        I am finding this one surprisingly easy to ignore, just not tempted at all.
        Trev
        Lots of different things that fly

        And happy to have FOUR shiny EGS

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Vikki View Post
          Darn! Now you make a convincing argument for, Dogcow.

          Ok, I'm going to sit on the fence and listen to owners comments and then make my decision
          I promise to give you an honest independent and unbiased review after i get my hands on one I bet you have already thought of a nickname for one!
          SAB MiniComet, Align T-Rex 500L Dominator, T-Rex 450 Pro V2, T-Rex 150 DFC, 130X, mSRX, Nano CPX BL, Nano QX, Align GPro, Mini VBar, DX8

          Comment


          • #20
            Since getting my 500 and my 450 looking so small now, I'm more than happy to try new stuff out on my 450. I would need exceptional feed back to go for one. I don't mind flying in the winter. Unless it's really bad.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Idle Jack View Post
              by all accounts they have got it right with this one, i was hesitant after the 130x QC problems and followed by painful service from rcchoppers
              Painful or just totally non existent service from RCChoppers?
              SAB MiniComet, Align T-Rex 500L Dominator, T-Rex 450 Pro V2, T-Rex 150 DFC, 130X, mSRX, Nano CPX BL, Nano QX, Align GPro, Mini VBar, DX8

              Comment


              • #22
                I think we are gonna need a dedicated Nano cpx thread here....
                There is already one up on The Freak: nano CP X - HeliFreak
                Just to get you all going before it arrives there are some nano cpx TIPS worth reading here: Nano CP X tips - HeliFreak
                ...and finally here is proof that it can do all those things you've seen in the vids and more:



                Enjoy, or in Vikki's case Do Not Read
                SAB MiniComet, Align T-Rex 500L Dominator, T-Rex 450 Pro V2, T-Rex 150 DFC, 130X, mSRX, Nano CPX BL, Nano QX, Align GPro, Mini VBar, DX8

                Comment


                • #23
                  Iv just ordered one Kings Lynn Model shop!!
                  ALIGN TREX 250 DFC
                  SPECTRUM DX8

                  www.southhantshelis.co.uk

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by dogcow View Post
                    Painful or just totally non existent service from RCChoppers?
                    Give us a shout... however we have totally sold out on the first batch arriving tomorrow! But we can except pre orders for the next batch hopefully arriving next week.

                    I honestly think this is going to be a really fun little model! Cant wait!
                    Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more...
                    http://www.rc-hero.co.uk
                    Models, Spares and Upgrades "Getting Bigger By Being Better"
                    Check out our ratings at Trustpilot


                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Yes, I caved in Want a toilet heli.
                      What sort of charging board (6 packs plus) do I need, does anyone know?
                      Michal

                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by AcidDrink View Post
                        Yes, I caved in Want a toilet heli.
                        What sort of charging board (6 packs plus) do I need, does anyone know?
                        I use something like this: Blade mCX/mSR/mSRX/Micro Parkzone Triple Charge Lead

                        but you can get for 6 like this one too JST to 6x Parallel Charge Cable for Champ AND e-flite mSR, mSRX, mCX Turnigy 160 | eBay

                        for your new toilet heli, i like the sound of that.
                        Last edited by dogcow; 26-09-2012, 09:34 PM.
                        SAB MiniComet, Align T-Rex 500L Dominator, T-Rex 450 Pro V2, T-Rex 150 DFC, 130X, mSRX, Nano CPX BL, Nano QX, Align GPro, Mini VBar, DX8

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by dogcow View Post
                          So, it's the same as msr. Great, I think I have msr charger somewhere, it may work.
                          Michal

                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Vikki View Post
                            Since getting my 500 and my 450 looking so small now, I'm more than happy to try new stuff out on my 450. I would need exceptional feed back to go for one. I don't mind flying in the winter. Unless it's really bad.
                            Agreed completely. I've got both tiny ones, and 450 / 500 / 550 and they all have their place. But you cant beat doing it for 'real' on the bigger ones! Vikki, when you get your 550 for XMAS, then the 500 will become the little beater...
                            Mcpx & 130 is enough of a faff - I really don't need another one!!!...
                            IMHO
                            Trev
                            Lots of different things that fly

                            And happy to have FOUR shiny EGS

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by dogcow View Post
                              I think we are gonna need a dedicated Nano cpx thread here....
                              There is already one up on The Freak: nano CP X - HeliFreak
                              Just to get you all going before it arrives there are some nano cpx TIPS worth reading here: Nano CP X tips - HeliFreak
                              ...and finally here is proof that it can do all those things you've seen in the vids and more:



                              Enjoy, or in Vikki's case Do Not Read
                              You're not helping you know!

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                i know :lol:

                                i would really like one but i ain't got no pennies at the moment gah!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X