Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one ordered the Nano CPX?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by kylelnsn View Post
    No Its because we love you all!
    I was just kidding.....I'm umming and arring on which to get, the 130x or the nCPx.....at the moment I'm leanign towards the 130x but going to leave it for the time being to see if there are any more issues apart from the tail
    Neil

    1 x


    Raptor 30, OS32, on its way to being FBL (and leccy?)
    Trex 450 Pro, Beastx, Savox 0257, DS520
    Blade 180CFX

    DX9 & DX7
    Too many planks...

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by nobbycopter View Post
      I was just kidding.....I'm umming and arring on which to get, the 130x or the nCPx.....at the moment I'm leanign towards the 130x but going to leave it for the time being to see if there are any more issues apart from the tail
      PM me!
      Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more...
      http://www.rc-hero.co.uk
      Models, Spares and Upgrades "Getting Bigger By Being Better"
      Check out our ratings at Trustpilot


      Comment


      • #78
        Get both..You know you want too ))
        Hirobo Lama with Electric Conversion
        GraupnerMZ24 PRO





        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by sparts View Post
          Get both..You know you want too ))
          Oi shut it.....I shall not be tempted
          Neil

          1 x


          Raptor 30, OS32, on its way to being FBL (and leccy?)
          Trex 450 Pro, Beastx, Savox 0257, DS520
          Blade 180CFX

          DX9 & DX7
          Too many planks...

          Comment


          • #80
            I think it's a fair comment though. Depends entirely what or probably rather where you want to use it. For me if I didn't already have the MCPx it would definitely be a case of nano for indoor flying (we use a village hall every two weeks) and the 130x for outdoors. The MCPx muddys things somewhat.

            Comment


            • #81
              And just noticed mines been shipped by Yodel which probably means it won't arrive tomorrow. Boo

              Comment


              • #82
                In my opinion, It flies 1000 times better than the MCPX, I could never get on with my MCPX, even after the tail mod.

                Heres a video of me flying the Nano this morning


                Comment


                • #83
                  Nice!

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Nano still not yet arrived
                    But I'm sure I saw my postman playing with a micro down the street.
                    SAB MiniComet, Align T-Rex 500L Dominator, T-Rex 450 Pro V2, T-Rex 150 DFC, 130X, mSRX, Nano CPX BL, Nano QX, Align GPro, Mini VBar, DX8

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Looks like I'll be waiting till mid next week to get mine Hurricane models only got part of their order, the rest are going to be in Monday, packaged and sent Tuesday hhhmmmpf I want it now, I'm so impatient
                      Blade mSRX
                      Blade Nano CPX
                      Blade 130x
                      Blade 300x
                      DX6i
                      Phoenix v4 + simstick

                      terraclean-sussex.co.uk

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Hi guys, I'm new to this, I have been trying to get the heli set up nice, it seems I'm am struggling to keep the tail down, the nose just faces straight into the ground, what shall I adjust to help this? I have a dx8

                        cheers
                        ALIGN TREX 250 DFC
                        SPECTRUM DX8

                        www.southhantshelis.co.uk

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by Curryzz View Post
                          Hi guys, I'm new to this, I have been trying to get the heli set up nice, it seems I'm am struggling to keep the tail down, the nose just faces straight into the ground, what shall I adjust to help this? I have a dx8

                          cheers
                          1st ever Heli? Huh?
                          Sounds like you need to adjust the elevator servo rod length. Is the swash tilting heavily forward? May need to level the swash a bit if it is
                          If you've followed the manual it should be setup correctly out of the box. (Hence 'should')
                          SAB MiniComet, Align T-Rex 500L Dominator, T-Rex 450 Pro V2, T-Rex 150 DFC, 130X, mSRX, Nano CPX BL, Nano QX, Align GPro, Mini VBar, DX8

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by Curryzz View Post
                            Hi guys, I'm new to this, I have been trying to get the heli set up nice, it seems I'm am struggling to keep the tail down, the nose just faces straight into the ground, what shall I adjust to help this? I have a dx8

                            cheers
                            You need to not touch cyclic while it is on the ground otherwise the gyro will not arm properly. Just pop it straight up in the air. Dont try and spool it up slowly. It will cause problems
                            Stainburn Helicopter Club
                            Sab Goblin 700 Competition Carbon
                            Sab Goblin Black Nitro 650
                            MSH Protos 380


                            Vbar Control

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by dogcow View Post
                              1st ever Heli? Huh?
                              Sounds like you need to adjust the elevator servo rod length. Is the swash tilting heavily forward? May need to level the swash a bit if it is
                              If you've followed the manual it should be setup correctly out of the box. (Hence 'should')

                              Yeah haha,

                              I thought id at least be able to hover it after a day of practicing, Harder than it looks eh

                              I put all the settings in but still seems to want to nose itself into the floor..

                              Paul
                              ALIGN TREX 250 DFC
                              SPECTRUM DX8

                              www.southhantshelis.co.uk

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Are you popping it up straight into a hover? You have to do that. Just open the throttle up nice and qucik and it will go into a hover. But tbh i think you have bitten off more than you can chew at this stage by the sounds of it
                                Stainburn Helicopter Club
                                Sab Goblin 700 Competition Carbon
                                Sab Goblin Black Nitro 650
                                MSH Protos 380


                                Vbar Control

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X