Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Occupation. What do you do.??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ever since my expulsion from the Department of Bollocks and Lies on the grounds of excessive integrity I have been acting ambassador to the UN on behalf of the Dogmen. This group of strays were fed a bunch of chinese imported dog biscuits that had been inadvertantly contaminated with radioactive cat faeces and caused them to mutate to super powers. At first their ability to screw anything and defaecate on their own doorsteps without conscience lead them to be headhunted by the labour party to stand as candidates in Northern constituencies. That idea had to be abandoned when it was discovered that anyone with an IQ over 80 made the northern electorate feel inadequate. Currently the super-dogs are demanding recognition of their super rights although we do have problems with the corgi factions constant in-fighting with the pomeranians over whose Dog is the one true Dog.
    PGK
    450Pro Clone fb, Trex500 fbl beastx, Trex 600N fbl beastx, Trex700N fbl msh brain, Spectra G Hanson 26 3dmax fb, Blitz Avro fb...Futaba 8FG

    Comment


    • Software engineer currently contracted to airbus in broughton, wales. Been in all industries previously.

      Comment


      • Maintenance technician at a Pharmaceutical company based in cheshire, been there for 32 years this year.

        Comment


        • Plumbing and heating engineer, self employed , not much time for flying though. Might get the missus to go work so u can be house husband.


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • Same here mani but based in r.c.t. S.wales

            Comment


            • I secured myself a role as a Graduate Engineer at Jaguar Land Rover, so I'll be starting there in July. Can't wait!

              Comment


              • I'm an electronics technician and embedded software engineer, been in the trade since mid 70's. Still designing and writing code for various projects.

                Comment


                • I'm a kitchen Bathroom and bedroom designer based in Preston

                  Comment


                  • Mechanical engineer in offshore oil and gas, based onshore in Aberdeen.
                    Goblin Kraken, SoXos Strike 7, XLPower Specter, Goblin Black Thunder T, Goblin 700 Speed, Goblin 770 Comp Carbon, Trex 700X, Kasama Dune, Henseleit TDR

                    Comment


                    • tea boy
                      Hirobo Turbulence D3
                      a bunch of bls servo's and a 701 gyro
                      Powered by an OS91 hz and a MP2
                      Winner of the LHC Scale Cup 2011

                      1/4 scale Vario Bell 47 G3
                      1/3 scale Vario R22
                      2012 LHC Scale Cup Judge
                      member of save the flybar foundation
                      www.alcesterhelicopterclub.bmfa.org
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Chemical process technician
                        The Fleet

                        SAB Goblin 500 sport. (in build)
                        XK K110 on its way. Arrived and superb
                        Blade MCPX (just about airworthy)
                        Trex 450 Pro on Brain 2
                        Raptor 30 V2. Converted to electric with Quick UK conversion
                        Mini Titan super Cobra ah1
                        Alien 550 Quad.3DR Pixhawk
                        Futaba 7C 8FGS 14SG
                        Specktrum DX6i
                        Hovered by me,flown by my boys Nicholas and Edward.
                        Cheers,
                        Paul

                        Comment


                        • I'm a mechanical engineer by profession, worked in Formula 1 motorsport for many years as a Race Engineer and later Chief Engineer with various teams including Honda, Jaguar, Williams.
                          Now I sit at home looking after toddlers and browsing the internet :)
                          SAB Goblin 380 KSE - latest love thang
                          Lynx OXY 3 - my mini flagship!
                          Blade 180 CFX - field beater for new moves
                          Blade Red Bull BO-105 CB 130 X - scale fun flying at the field when the tail isn't broken, which is not often.
                          Blade mCPX - sold

                          Blade Nano QX - house fly of choice
                          Blade mCX2 - retired but will be back when the kids get a bit bigger

                          Spektrum DX8 - for everything
                          ne
                          Xt sim - the sim I started out with
                          Heli-X sim - my new favourite sim!

                          Comment


                          • [QUOTE=Peteski;1152434]I'm a mechanical engineer by profession, worked in Formula 1 motorsport for many years as a Race Engineer and later Chief Engineer with various teams including Honda, Jaguar, Williams.
                            Now I sit at home looking after toddlers and browsing the internet :)[/QUOTE]

                            Kaching!!
                            Yes the big sigpic is coming back

                            Comment


                            • Im a money launderer its the only whay to fund this hobby .
                              I soak my cash in buckets so I cant just spend it then when I need some fuel or what ever its there ready to hang out and dry

                              hgv driver
                              Last edited by dieselcarb; 31-12-2014, 12:27 PM.

                              Comment


                              • Driving instructor,,,am I the only one!!
                                Logo 550 sx spirit
                                Trex 500 spirit
                                Trex 450 v bar
                                Blade 180cfx
                                Dx9
                                Cellpro PL6
                                coolice PSU

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X