Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Occupation. What do you do.??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • im a driver for the royal mail , special deliveries n such :)

    Comment


    • [QUOTE=Ryoken;955501]im a driver for the royal mail , special deliveries n such :)[/QUOTE]

      I noticed there is a few mail/parcel delivery drivers on this forum since starting this thread.:)

      Comment


      • I'm still filling vending machines, only i now fill snack & coffee machines too all round soton uni. Crap job, crap money (more than the others though doing the same job because i'm still on a Coca Cola contract) nice hours. I can't afford to retrain & every time i've tried i've hit a solid wall :(
        Yes the big sigpic is coming back

        Comment


        • Re: Occupation. What do you do.??

          Still on the turbines
          Attached Files
          Mike
          www.RC-Scotland.com

          T-Rex 700G G270 DS610s GP750/DS650
          TZ Frenzy .53 Red Line
          T-Rex 600 .52 ASP
          T-Rex 600 .80 ASP 4ST

          Comment


          • Computer programmer / Data Analyst for a financial services company....pretty secure at the moment, but with recent news about Comet & Jessops who knows.
            Blade mCPx V2
            Align T-Rex 550E FL (Talon 90, Align 3GX, AR6210)
            DX6i
            Phoenix Sim
            Basildon RC Helis - http://basildonrchelis.rcha-uk.com/

            Comment


            • Currently an IT 2/3rd Line Techy but hopefully for not much longer :-) Passed all my assesments with a TOC yesterday so through to the next stage towards becoming a train driver :-) Long way to go yet though.
              Jon

              Titan x50e Vbar 5.3 (For Sale)
              Spectrum DX8 + Phoenix & Simstick

              Comment


              • Another IT 3rd line support techie here - working for a large telecoms/hosting company (although most of you probably won't have heard of us).

                Comment


                • I am delighted to say that I am retired. I spent 44 years in the law. I went from articled clerk to senior partner. I was a solicitor specialising in divorce and family cases. It was very stressful and difficult. I got out as soon as I could.
                  Tron 7.0 advance Vbar evo V Control
                  Foamy plank
                  icharger 3010b, Coolice 24v psu
                  Member of MK Heli Club and LMAC

                  Comment


                  • I decided to try something new it was just a part time thing last year while I was working for a catering company but decided to try going full time with the terra clean engine cleaning business so I jacked in the catering job in December.

                    I first saw the equipment on Wheeler Dealers on the Jag XK8 project last year, it got me intrigued so I arranged for a techy to come down with the machine and give me a demo, the results were pretty awesome so bought the petrol machine.

                    Done quite a lot of cars now and all of them have shown good improvement on fuel economy, throttle response and driveability, best improvement so far was on a 2004 BMW M3 which gained 9mpg, the owner was over the moon.

                    So thats where I'm at at the moment, I want to get back into producing carbon fibre parts as well, got the equipment, just need to create some decent moulds and get cracking on with it.
                    Blade mSRX
                    Blade Nano CPX
                    Blade 130x
                    Blade 300x
                    DX6i
                    Phoenix v4 + simstick

                    terraclean-sussex.co.uk

                    Comment


                    • [QUOTE=p4ddy;955535]I'm still filling vending machines, only i now fill snack & coffee machines too all round soton uni. Crap job, crap money (more than the others though doing the same job because i'm still on a Coca Cola contract) nice hours. I can't afford to retrain & every time i've tried i've hit a solid wall :([/QUOTE]

                      Swap ya!! you can have my signing on book if ya want!! Only signed on today and effing hate it already!!
                      Some say my left nipple is the shape of a Raptor canopy.......... And that for fun I chase sheep in wellies 3 sizes too big. All I know is I am ​3D Clod
                      Very proud to be a Presenter on ROTORS! The RC Helicopter show


                      Very proud to be a 2x EGS winner

                      Collector of SAB Goblins

                      Comment


                      • carpenter by trade,structural,first and second fix,with the same firm in London now for 10 years in February,ended up being a working foreman a few years ago and am finally off the tools over the course of the last year and working as site foreman for the company so instead of a van load of tools,i now have a blackberry and laptop:nevreness:

                        working on high end residential properties in knightsbridge so get to see how the other half live,this is my current job,complete refurb and double basement extension plus pool at the bottom,started july 2011,completion sometime in 2014...lol[ATTACH=CONFIG]53887[/ATTACH]
                        Attached Files
                        SPY750 CLASSIFIED in build
                        TBS DISCOVERY enroute
                        Trex 450 pro in bits

                        Comment


                        • I'm a saturation diver working out in the Nth Sea, mainly heavy construction of anything that's subsea in the offshore oil and gas industry in diving depths of up to 800ft but usually around 350 - 500ft. We're diving out of diving bells and living in chambers for up to 28 days at a time, pretty unusual job really I guess!
                          Last edited by George J; 13-01-2013, 07:39 AM.
                          George

                          sigpic
                          4x E
                          GS



                          Comment


                          • [QUOTE=jonesheli;959006] pretty unusual job really I guess![/QUOTE]

                            and one of the most dangerous, respect :)

                            Comment


                            • Purification technician - purify antibodys and antigens used to diagnose health problems. Made HIV kit this week.

                              Comment


                              • Electronic Design Engineer, avionics equipment.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X