Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Occupation. What do you do.??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lovely car Busterboy I like the CC Passats, I'll be after a scirocco at some point.
    Matt

    Comment


    • Occupation. What do you do.??

      [QUOTE=busterboy;950587]Yesterday I just picked up my new 12 plate VW CC 2.0TDI 170bhp BlueMotion.

      Lovely top of the range car although this morning I noticed both headlights have condensation inside them.

      Already rung the dealer asking for new replacements.:([/QUOTE]

      Lol that's normal.
      2nd place sports class, Helifest 2015
      Proud member of Frontier RC Association

      Gaui X7 Formula Vbar
      500 Pro Vbar
      Trex 450 L Dominator Vbar
      Oxy 3 Kbar

      Comment


      • Grease monkey, I own an independent garage in Somerset employing 5 other grease monkeys! :driving:
        Love my job, there are different challenges every day, but car's are not like they used to be back in the day's!
        Give me carb's any day!:sifone: Those computers do my head in. :upset:



        sigpic X 2











        Comment


        • Occupation. What do you do.??

          [QUOTE=panosg;950652]Grease monkey, I own an independent garage in Somerset employing 5 other grease monkeys! :driving:
          Love my job, there are different challenges every day, but car's are not like they used to be back in the day's!
          Give me carb's any day!:sifone: Those computers do my head in. :upset:[/QUOTE]

          Lol just do what Slippery does ctrl,alt and del, turn off and on. Problem solved No Fault Found lol
          2nd place sports class, Helifest 2015
          Proud member of Frontier RC Association

          Gaui X7 Formula Vbar
          500 Pro Vbar
          Trex 450 L Dominator Vbar
          Oxy 3 Kbar

          Comment


          • I'm a Hacker for Hire.
            "Anger and Frustration bring the best out of my flying ability.. because generally I don't give a shit either if the machine hit's the deck or stay's in the air - both will accomplish satisfaction, but most of all it exerts the feeling of flying conservatively. - Callum"

            www.callumheli.co.uk

            Comment


            • you don't spell hooker that way :smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:
              Hirobo Turbulence D3
              a bunch of bls servo's and a 701 gyro
              Powered by an OS91 hz and a MP2
              Winner of the LHC Scale Cup 2011

              1/4 scale Vario Bell 47 G3
              1/3 scale Vario R22
              2012 LHC Scale Cup Judge
              member of save the flybar foundation
              www.alcesterhelicopterclub.bmfa.org
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Occupation. What do you do.??

                Thought I'd update mine as well, now the night supervisor in a luxury rented apartment building in Glasgow. We have 48 properties across the world (not America) and the biggest benefit is we still get a wage rise, bonus and paid for being sick! Definitely not the owe at job I've ever had!
                Del
                Outrage Velocity 50 N2 FBL, OS55 Powered -Built and almost ready to fly

                Climb-Out

                3D Scotland

                Proud owner of 2 EGS

                Comment


                • used to be a self employed data engineer, recently got a permanent position as a data centre technician for Equinix in Slough.
                  MSH Protos Max V2. Vbar Neo, Cyclone 715, zeal, talon 120
                  MSH Protos 500 FBL. VX1e, Zeal 480
                  Trex 150. In one piece and flying well........for now!!
                  Futaba 14sg



                  http://www.oxonhelicollective.org.uk

                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Ah found a topic I can add too :)

                    I am a Gas Installer in N Ireland. I started my own business about 11 years ago. Paul Harley Plumbing & Heating

                    Comment


                    • Self employed TV and film Post Production specialist.
                      Editing, effects and finishing for the TV and film industry.
                      Christimson.tv
                      Goblin 700 | Blade 450X | Trex 450Pro | JR Ergo 30

                      Comment


                      • just found ill be joining the dole queue again in February! :( Theyre shutting the Charity shop im working at and no chance of a transfer to another shop
                        Some say my left nipple is the shape of a Raptor canopy.......... And that for fun I chase sheep in wellies 3 sizes too big. All I know is I am ​3D Clod
                        Very proud to be a Presenter on ROTORS! The RC Helicopter show


                        Very proud to be a 2x EGS winner

                        Collector of SAB Goblins

                        Comment


                        • [QUOTE=KevDavies;954627]just found ill be joining the dole queue again in February! :( Theyre shutting the Charity shop im working at and no chance of a transfer to another shop[/QUOTE]

                          sorry for you mate, perhaps you can find work back in some garage?
                          Trex 450 DFC with AR7200BX and several small E-flite Blades

                          proud wearer of one EGS sigpic

                          Comment


                          • [QUOTE=Bronek;954639]sorry for you mate, perhaps you can find work back in some garage?[/QUOTE]

                            Ive been trying constantly mate! Im too qualified is the usual (city n guilds level 4 and a masters in Road vehicle engineering) I cant even get a job on min wage in a garage, I get a few foreigners like, but its not enough to make a living on.
                            Some say my left nipple is the shape of a Raptor canopy.......... And that for fun I chase sheep in wellies 3 sizes too big. All I know is I am ​3D Clod
                            Very proud to be a Presenter on ROTORS! The RC Helicopter show


                            Very proud to be a 2x EGS winner

                            Collector of SAB Goblins

                            Comment


                            • Im a flooring supplier and fitter, family run and its a great job!

                              [URL]http://www.facebook.com/MeredithFloorings[/URL]

                              And feel free to like my Facebook page:sifone:


                              Goblin 630

                              Futaba 14SG


                              FLOORING SUPPLIER AND FITTER
                              http://www.facebook.com/MeredithFloorings

                              Comment


                              • I`m working in the Oil and Gas business selling Riser systems......

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X