Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flying in the street

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PMSL The Aileron tic tocs were frikin awesome LOL
    Yes the big sigpic is coming back

    Comment


    • Originally posted by 1chris View Post
      Well.....n00by you could stuff the damage to your precious toy helicopter, I would be more concerned about the damage to my brand new Mercedes, you would be concerned about the probable £5000 bill to respray it...Insurance?.......I probably think not in your case

      This are some very irresponsible attitudes being posted here
      have you got a brand new merc and if so is it real gold paint ? i have been in the car game 30 yrs and i have never seen a car that needed a 5000 pound spray job. if its hit by a small heli it wouldnt do that much damage. talk about irresponsible posts ? yours is the best one yet..

      Comment


      • Can't help thinking that I'd be for the firing squad if some of the people on here seen some of the flying I've done in my garden/lounge/garage. Lol
        sigpic
        Raptor G4
        ​TRex 700e

        V CONTROL - For awesomeness :-)
        Vbar Neo's with Pro Rescue - Coz I need it :-)

        ​2 x EGS


        For Sale:

        Comment


        • Originally posted by 1chris View Post
          Well.....n00by you could stuff the damage to your precious toy helicopter, I would be more concerned about the damage to my brand new Mercedes, you would be concerned about the probable £5000 bill to respray it...Insurance?.......I probably think not in your case

          This are some very irresponsible attitudes being posted here
          well if she had a brand new Mercedes sitting out front i doubt i'd be flying out there would i?

          so don't assume to know anything about me at all because your more than likely wrong

          and if i did cause any kind of serious damage due to my irresponsibility i'd be more than willing to sort it out, it was my fault after all.


          going by some of the attitudes on here some of u guys need to seriously get a grip, and stop fantasizing about situations that are not relevant to the video in question ya muppets
          Last edited by n00by; 10-02-2013, 06:16 PM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by 1chris View Post
            Well.....n00by you could stuff the damage to your precious toy helicopter, I would be more concerned about the damage to my brand new Mercedes, you would be concerned about the probable £5000 bill to respray it...Insurance?.......I probably think not in your case

            This are some very irresponsible attitudes being posted here
            This is the worst, " I got a brand new Mercedes " post ever!!!



            sigpic X 2











            Comment


            • My concern is what happens if the idiots in councils that right local bylaws etc, get to see this and then make it almost impossible for any of us to enjoy our great hobby, how full of self righteousness would you all be then......?
              Paul ​


              Blade 130x - Smallest heli, biggest PITA.
              Syma SO33G - Co-Axial ('nuff said, sorry)
              Align Trex 550e DFC v3 - Mini vBar v5.3.4 PRO - Kontronik Jive 100+ LV - 5000mAh 6S (Murderous devil spawned attack drone!) Broken....again!!
              Align Trex 700e HV DFC Super Combo - Mini vBar v5.3.4 PRO - Castle ICE2 120HV v3.56.17
              - Gryphon Quasar BEC - TM1000 Telemetry - 5000mAh 12S
              DX7s .
              PL8 v3.31
              RF 7 & Exp' Pack 8. v7.00.036.
              Phoenix v5.0.p

              Porscheboy on Google+ . Porscheboy on YouTool (Only if you're really bored ).

              South Hants Helis (SHH) on Facebook
              Proud to have been there since the start.


              Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

              Comment


              • BASS 666...

                Now can you see what I meant when I posted this... ?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Gixxer View Post
                  BASS 666...

                  Now can you see what I meant when I posted this... ?

                  Should I take that as a threat?!
                  Paul ​


                  Blade 130x - Smallest heli, biggest PITA.
                  Syma SO33G - Co-Axial ('nuff said, sorry)
                  Align Trex 550e DFC v3 - Mini vBar v5.3.4 PRO - Kontronik Jive 100+ LV - 5000mAh 6S (Murderous devil spawned attack drone!) Broken....again!!
                  Align Trex 700e HV DFC Super Combo - Mini vBar v5.3.4 PRO - Castle ICE2 120HV v3.56.17
                  - Gryphon Quasar BEC - TM1000 Telemetry - 5000mAh 12S
                  DX7s .
                  PL8 v3.31
                  RF 7 & Exp' Pack 8. v7.00.036.
                  Phoenix v5.0.p

                  Porscheboy on Google+ . Porscheboy on YouTool (Only if you're really bored ).

                  South Hants Helis (SHH) on Facebook
                  Proud to have been there since the start.


                  Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Gixxer View Post
                    BASS 666...

                    Now can you see what I meant when I posted this... ?

                    freedom of speech mate some one had to say it. i have had my eyes open on this forum.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BASS 666 View Post
                      freedom of speech mate some one had to say it. i have had my eyes open on this forum.
                      Freedom of speech is one thing, threatening to drop a grenade on someone is something else! I repeat my question, should I take this as a threat? Man up and answer the question, then we can decide if I should take the post to the law.
                      Paul ​


                      Blade 130x - Smallest heli, biggest PITA.
                      Syma SO33G - Co-Axial ('nuff said, sorry)
                      Align Trex 550e DFC v3 - Mini vBar v5.3.4 PRO - Kontronik Jive 100+ LV - 5000mAh 6S (Murderous devil spawned attack drone!) Broken....again!!
                      Align Trex 700e HV DFC Super Combo - Mini vBar v5.3.4 PRO - Castle ICE2 120HV v3.56.17
                      - Gryphon Quasar BEC - TM1000 Telemetry - 5000mAh 12S
                      DX7s .
                      PL8 v3.31
                      RF 7 & Exp' Pack 8. v7.00.036.
                      Phoenix v5.0.p

                      Porscheboy on Google+ . Porscheboy on YouTool (Only if you're really bored ).

                      South Hants Helis (SHH) on Facebook
                      Proud to have been there since the start.


                      Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by PorscheBoy View Post
                        Freedom of speech is one thing, threatening to drop a grenade on someone is something else! I repeat my question, should I take this as a threat? Man up and answer the question, then we can decide if I should take the post to the law.
                        what the f..k are you on ? he posted it to me yesterday you plank.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by PorscheBoy View Post
                          Freedom of speech is one thing, threatening to drop a grenade on someone is something else! I repeat my question, should I take this as a threat? Man up and answer the question, then we can decide if I should take the post to the law.
                          you are the worst one yet. you really need to go and get help..

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by BASS 666 View Post
                            what the f..k are you on ? he posted it to me yesterday you plank.
                            And that makes it right to show a grenade being dropped on someone... Wow
                            Paul ​


                            Blade 130x - Smallest heli, biggest PITA.
                            Syma SO33G - Co-Axial ('nuff said, sorry)
                            Align Trex 550e DFC v3 - Mini vBar v5.3.4 PRO - Kontronik Jive 100+ LV - 5000mAh 6S (Murderous devil spawned attack drone!) Broken....again!!
                            Align Trex 700e HV DFC Super Combo - Mini vBar v5.3.4 PRO - Castle ICE2 120HV v3.56.17
                            - Gryphon Quasar BEC - TM1000 Telemetry - 5000mAh 12S
                            DX7s .
                            PL8 v3.31
                            RF 7 & Exp' Pack 8. v7.00.036.
                            Phoenix v5.0.p

                            Porscheboy on Google+ . Porscheboy on YouTool (Only if you're really bored ).

                            South Hants Helis (SHH) on Facebook
                            Proud to have been there since the start.


                            Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by PorscheBoy View Post
                              Freedom of speech is one thing, threatening to drop a grenade on someone is something else! I repeat my question, should I take this as a threat? Man up and answer the question, then we can decide if I should take the post to the law.
                              I don't know how to answer that without insulting and embarrassing you.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by PorscheBoy View Post
                                Freedom of speech is one thing, threatening to drop a grenade on someone is something else! I repeat my question, should I take this as a threat? Man up and answer the question, then we can decide if I should take the post to the law.
                                What a joke..... Have you read the whole thread? Just because a comment appears under yours does not mean it is in reply to what you are saying. He would have quoted you otherwise. He posted that in reference to where this thread would end up. How the hell do you take that as a threat to drop a grenade on you?!?

                                UTTERLY F&^%*&G RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!

                                Please refrain from adding to an flogged thread by managing to "kick off" about someone posting a picture of a grenade being thrown...... that was not even aimed at you......

                                HOW DARE YOU.....
                                Last edited by SaneAdam; 10-02-2013, 06:45 PM.
                                Stainburn Helicopter Club
                                Sab Goblin 700 Competition Carbon
                                Sab Goblin Black Nitro 650
                                MSH Protos 380


                                Vbar Control

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X