Well finally received the 130x I ordered before Christmas and managed to get out with it yesterday for a couple of packs... I've set it up as the manual suggests and count myself lucky to have had no issues, as reported by others... it bound first time and flew perfectly out of the box. what an improvement over the mCPx... I think it flies like a much bigger heli... I was enjoying chucking it around so much, that I even managed to complete my first ever loop... it wasn't pretty but I did manage it!!! Second attempt and I lost orientation and hit the ground pretty hard... luckily only a cracked canopy to contend with!!
I wish I'd bought this instead of the mCPx, I totally love it, especially the fact that I can take it with a pocket full of batteries to the local park and not bother many people!!!
I wish I'd bought this instead of the mCPx, I totally love it, especially the fact that I can take it with a pocket full of batteries to the local park and not bother many people!!!




Comment