If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Very pleased with mine. Tried to hover tail in inverted today, managed to hit the deck and stripped the tail gears. If that was a 50 or 90 size there would have been a lot more damage. I've had mine a couple of weeks now and have probably crashed it 6 to 10 times and it was still flying up to today. So yea I think for the money its ace..... !!
I think most of them have a bit of a wobble or a bit of vibration but with a bit of fiddling you can get rid of it............
Comment