I have to agree, despite some of the problems they have had they really are a great heli. I've made two mods to mine - a metal main gear and an extra tail boom slider, alongside appropriate use of CA or threadlock on some screws - and have had no problems since. I can fly in the garden giving me so much more stick time than with just my 500.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Blade 130x, Any differences in the new batch?
Collapse
X
-
I have eventually placed an order for a 130x today
£147.00, fingers crossed its ok this time..
Thanks for everyones help
Comment
-
It will be i saw some down there on Wednesday!Originally posted by Curryzz View PostI have eventually placed an order for a 130x today
£147.00, fingers crossed its ok this time..
Thanks for everyones help
Any Issues just call him, he answers and is very helpful!
LiamLotsa quads nd fpv stuff on a:
Futaba T8J
Comment
-
130x Arrived today
Also I noticed suppliers have received there new stock of them
Comment
-
hi guys what set up you using ? is there any way dailing this up ? mine just seems a little slow on flips etc can you reccomend any different settings ? or do you fly em with no expo D/R
its full of meaty goodness
GAUI NX 7 V Bar silver line
Align T Rex 700 F3C Flybarred
Align T rex 600 le DFC Vbar blue line
SAB Goblin 570 Kontronik jive + pyro
450 pro DFC
Comment
-
I got my replacement today from HH, and its fantastic, mesh is great no dust from main gear, tail fairly balanced straight out the box, no bad spoolup vibration. I've had to add a little subtrim to get its hover centered, but that's not really an issue.
Have to say that the service team at HH are fantastic.
Phil
Comment
Comment