Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blade 130x, Any differences in the new batch?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I have to agree, despite some of the problems they have had they really are a great heli. I've made two mods to mine - a metal main gear and an extra tail boom slider, alongside appropriate use of CA or threadlock on some screws - and have had no problems since. I can fly in the garden giving me so much more stick time than with just my 500.
    Blade 120SR
    Blade 130X
    Trex 500ESP

    Comment


    • #17
      I have eventually placed an order for a 130x today £147.00, fingers crossed its ok this time..

      Thanks for everyones help
      ALIGN TREX 250 DFC
      SPECTRUM DX8

      www.southhantshelis.co.uk

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Curryzz View Post
        I have eventually placed an order for a 130x today £147.00, fingers crossed its ok this time..

        Thanks for everyones help
        It will be i saw some down there on Wednesday!
        Any Issues just call him, he answers and is very helpful!
        Liam
        Lotsa quads nd fpv stuff on a:
        Futaba T8J

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Liam B. View Post
          It will be i saw some down there on Wednesday!
          Any Issues just call him, he answers and is very helpful!
          Liam
          Ok Great.

          Cheers
          ALIGN TREX 250 DFC
          SPECTRUM DX8

          www.southhantshelis.co.uk

          Comment


          • #20
            130x Arrived today

            Also I noticed suppliers have received there new stock of them
            ALIGN TREX 250 DFC
            SPECTRUM DX8

            www.southhantshelis.co.uk

            Comment


            • #21
              hi guys what set up you using ? is there any way dailing this up ? mine just seems a little slow on flips etc can you reccomend any different settings ? or do you fly em with no expo D/R
              its full of meaty goodness
              GAUI NX 7 V Bar silver line
              Align T Rex 700 F3C Flybarred
              Align T rex 600 le DFC Vbar blue line
              SAB Goblin 570 Kontronik jive + pyro
              450 pro DFC

              Comment


              • #22
                I got my replacement today from HH, and its fantastic, mesh is great no dust from main gear, tail fairly balanced straight out the box, no bad spoolup vibration. I've had to add a little subtrim to get its hover centered, but that's not really an issue.

                Have to say that the service team at HH are fantastic.
                Phil
                Last edited by Philtrum; 09-01-2013, 09:51 PM. Reason: spelling mistakes

                Comment

                Working...
                X