Hi,
I love the size of the 130x, I bought one 2 months ago but was disappointed as I had many problems with the servos etc( I returned it)
I think I still want one to practice on, however I resorted to buying a second nano which was delivered today, I opened the box but can't help think I should get a 130x! Just worried about it having many problems again?
Hmmm, Help me make a decision please
Paul
Anyone want a brand new nano
I love the size of the 130x, I bought one 2 months ago but was disappointed as I had many problems with the servos etc( I returned it)
I think I still want one to practice on, however I resorted to buying a second nano which was delivered today, I opened the box but can't help think I should get a 130x! Just worried about it having many problems again?
Hmmm, Help me make a decision please

Paul
Anyone want a brand new nano


Comment