130x came today, got LiPo on charge, set up Dx6i, got it bound. Went to pop it up and BAM! Swash goes hard right and blades slap the floor
I did manage to get it off the ground with subtrim to allerion and rudder. Disconnected LiPo, reconnected and it does the same meaning I would have to set it up every time I plug in a new LiPo! Gutted!
Shall I contact HH direct or where I bought it from? Really want to be out with it on the weekend
I did manage to get it off the ground with subtrim to allerion and rudder. Disconnected LiPo, reconnected and it does the same meaning I would have to set it up every time I plug in a new LiPo! Gutted!Shall I contact HH direct or where I bought it from? Really want to be out with it on the weekend

Sorry.


If it held I wouldn't bother sending it back. Will contact HH today.
Comment