Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got my 130x....Nooooooo!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Mine did EXACTLY the same thing. It was just because it was not popping it up fast enough. Drove me crazy for 3 days until i literally just opened up the throttle and she sat up perfect
    Stainburn Helicopter Club
    Sab Goblin 700 Competition Carbon
    Sab Goblin Black Nitro 650
    MSH Protos 380


    Vbar Control

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by SaneAdam View Post
      Mine did EXACTLY the same thing. It was just because it was not popping it up fast enough. Drove me crazy for 3 days until i literally just opened up the throttle and she sat up perfect
      Except, it's still a fault. Even though you found the same "workaround" I did, after paying >£150 for this, I think you should have one that's working perfectly - at least, out of the box, before it's crashed a few times!

      A fully functional 130x does not exhibit this behaviour. HH know this, and will replace it.
      Tom
      sigpic Synergy E7SE - Kontronic Helijive 120+ ESC, vBar Neo
      SAB Goblin 630 Competition
      - Castle Edge 120HV, vBar Neo
      Blade 700X - Castle Edge 160HV ESC, Mini vBar
      Logo 550SXv2 - Castle 130LV ESC, vBar Neo
      .... and a Gaui X3
      Spektrum DX8 ; Mikado VBC ; RealFlight 7 & neXt sims
      ... and two EGS'



      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by tomatwalden View Post
        Except, it's still a fault. Even though you found the same "workaround" I did, after paying >£150 for this, I think you should have one that's working perfectly - at least, out of the box, before it's crashed a few times!

        A fully functional 130x does not exhibit this behaviour. HH know this, and will replace it.
        I know what you mean and you are right. But it was only an issue when i was not taking off properly. I take off properly now and never had a problem. The problem literally does not exist if you just... "pop" it up . So i see no need to send it back personally
        Stainburn Helicopter Club
        Sab Goblin 700 Competition Carbon
        Sab Goblin Black Nitro 650
        MSH Protos 380


        Vbar Control

        Comment


        • #19
          Think your prob was different to the OP's though Tom.mine spools up great to the point it gets light on skids,from that point on it tips to the right if you don't pop up quick.
          T- rex 600n V-bar
          Logo 550sx V-bar
          Logo 600sx V-bar
          Logo 600sx V-bar night flyer

          VBControl, but not the gay white version as i'm simply not gay enough to pull it off!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Nick B View Post
            Think your prob was different to the OP's though Tom.mine spools up great to the point it gets light on skids,from that point on it tips to the right if you don't pop up quick.
            Nick - check out post #4. The OP actually shows a video that I posted on youtube of my personal, original 130x and says "Mine is the same minus the vibe." On that basis, I assume the OP's heli is showing exactly the same behaviour!

            Check out also my later post showing my new 130x which is quite capable of being light on it's skids whilst resting on the floor.
            Tom
            sigpic Synergy E7SE - Kontronic Helijive 120+ ESC, vBar Neo
            SAB Goblin 630 Competition
            - Castle Edge 120HV, vBar Neo
            Blade 700X - Castle Edge 160HV ESC, Mini vBar
            Logo 550SXv2 - Castle 130LV ESC, vBar Neo
            .... and a Gaui X3
            Spektrum DX8 ; Mikado VBC ; RealFlight 7 & neXt sims
            ... and two EGS'



            Comment


            • #21
              Ok,hold your 130 and spool up holding it still,the swash does not stay level,this is what I'm getting at.
              T- rex 600n V-bar
              Logo 550sx V-bar
              Logo 600sx V-bar
              Logo 600sx V-bar night flyer

              VBControl, but not the gay white version as i'm simply not gay enough to pull it off!

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Nick B View Post
                Ok,hold your 130 and spool up holding it still,the swash does not stay level,this is what I'm getting at.
                Can't recall the last time I saw somebody holding a heli down while taking off , but I thought I'd try .. As you can see, my swash stays level and eventually the downdraft blew my iphone over!

                Tom
                sigpic Synergy E7SE - Kontronic Helijive 120+ ESC, vBar Neo
                SAB Goblin 630 Competition
                - Castle Edge 120HV, vBar Neo
                Blade 700X - Castle Edge 160HV ESC, Mini vBar
                Logo 550SXv2 - Castle 130LV ESC, vBar Neo
                .... and a Gaui X3
                Spektrum DX8 ; Mikado VBC ; RealFlight 7 & neXt sims
                ... and two EGS'



                Comment


                • #23
                  I don't mean hold it down,hold it in your hand
                  T- rex 600n V-bar
                  Logo 550sx V-bar
                  Logo 600sx V-bar
                  Logo 600sx V-bar night flyer

                  VBControl, but not the gay white version as i'm simply not gay enough to pull it off!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I just tried mine and i it stayed level lol....but i,like you have no vibes what so ever.....when mine was stock the bad tail vibe would upset the gyro's and it would tilt to the right.
                    T- rex 600n V-bar
                    Logo 550sx V-bar
                    Logo 600sx V-bar
                    Logo 600sx V-bar night flyer

                    VBControl, but not the gay white version as i'm simply not gay enough to pull it off!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Nick B View Post
                      I don't mean hold it down,hold it in your hand
                      Totally confused now! Not sure what difference that would make, but fair enough ...

                      EDIT: Just seen your follow up post!

                      Last edited by tomatwalden; 29-11-2012, 01:18 PM. Reason: missed responding post ...
                      Tom
                      sigpic Synergy E7SE - Kontronic Helijive 120+ ESC, vBar Neo
                      SAB Goblin 630 Competition
                      - Castle Edge 120HV, vBar Neo
                      Blade 700X - Castle Edge 160HV ESC, Mini vBar
                      Logo 550SXv2 - Castle 130LV ESC, vBar Neo
                      .... and a Gaui X3
                      Spektrum DX8 ; Mikado VBC ; RealFlight 7 & neXt sims
                      ... and two EGS'



                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Just been out to put the first two full packs through the 130x. This thing is awesome!!! I am only at the hover stage of my heli journey but love it! Crashed probably six times and nothing is broke

                        There is definitely a problem with the 3in1. Plugged in first LiPo and had to re-bind, do you have to do that every time it's left for a while? Got the swash and rudder sorted with subtrim and popped it up, does go left on lift off but little flick right and it hovers ok. The tail drifts slowly left and it wagged a couple of times.

                        On the second LiPo, before plugging in I reset the subtrim on the TX. No need to bind this time. Without looking at the swash or tail I tried to pop it up..... Blades bit the path resulting in a ding in one of the main blades Sat it up and used subtrim again, flew the same as first LiPo. Tail drift and wag....
                        ​Danny

                        Dx9
                        130x

                        Goblin 700

                        CGM neXt

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by That Guy View Post
                          Just been out to put the first two full packs through the 130x. This thing is awesome!!! I am only at the hover stage of my heli journey but love it! Crashed probably six times and nothing is broke

                          There is definitely a problem with the 3in1. Plugged in first LiPo and had to re-bind, do you have to do that every time it's left for a while? Got the swash and rudder sorted with subtrim and popped it up, does go left on lift off but little flick right and it hovers ok. The tail drifts slowly left and it wagged a couple of times.

                          On the second LiPo, before plugging in I reset the subtrim on the TX. No need to bind this time. Without looking at the swash or tail I tried to pop it up..... Blades bit the path resulting in a ding in one of the main blades Sat it up and used subtrim again, flew the same as first LiPo. Tail drift and wag....
                          Cool. Glad you're liking it. For me, I would get HH to fix the 3-in-1 for the swash drift if it truly is anything like my first was was - it's just not right. As for the rebind thing. Well, mine often doesn't bind to the TX every time I switch it on, but usually just power-cycling the heli once or twice works for me. I never have to rebind as such - ie. I never put the TX back into rebind mode.

                          Tail wag can be dialed out with expo (via the AS3X menu, not via TX), but I would only go to that bother if you're not going to get the heli fixed by HH.
                          Tom
                          sigpic Synergy E7SE - Kontronic Helijive 120+ ESC, vBar Neo
                          SAB Goblin 630 Competition
                          - Castle Edge 120HV, vBar Neo
                          Blade 700X - Castle Edge 160HV ESC, Mini vBar
                          Logo 550SXv2 - Castle 130LV ESC, vBar Neo
                          .... and a Gaui X3
                          Spektrum DX8 ; Mikado VBC ; RealFlight 7 & neXt sims
                          ... and two EGS'



                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I am having second thoughts about getting one of these. If the one I got did that I'd send it back especially as I now see they don't all do it.
                            Helicopter pilots get it up quicker.

                            When the blue light is flashing I am kidding.

                            Why simplify when it is so much simpler to complicate.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by helijohn View Post
                              I am having second thoughts about getting one of these. If the one I got did that I'd send it back especially as I now see they don't all do it.
                              I think they're marmite helis - love 'em or hate 'em! I'm the former (now I've got a good one). No arguments from me though that HH need to up their game with QC.
                              Tom
                              sigpic Synergy E7SE - Kontronic Helijive 120+ ESC, vBar Neo
                              SAB Goblin 630 Competition
                              - Castle Edge 120HV, vBar Neo
                              Blade 700X - Castle Edge 160HV ESC, Mini vBar
                              Logo 550SXv2 - Castle 130LV ESC, vBar Neo
                              .... and a Gaui X3
                              Spektrum DX8 ; Mikado VBC ; RealFlight 7 & neXt sims
                              ... and two EGS'



                              Comment


                              • #30
                                well it sounds like they would have a really crap company if it was not for there costumer service and don't get me wrong i love them


                                p.s Ive been following these little Helis for a awhile do you think they will release a v2

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X