Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

130x spin 8000 motor

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by heathy View Post
    I was thinking more " turd " Just gave my spare away. Funny thing is I prefer flying my nano at the indoor clubs.
    I've "re-discovered" my mcpx after getting my nano. Find I'm flying that more than the small yellow thing ...
    Tom
    sigpic Synergy E7SE - Kontronic Helijive 120+ ESC, vBar Neo
    SAB Goblin 630 Competition
    - Castle Edge 120HV, vBar Neo
    Blade 700X - Castle Edge 160HV ESC, Mini vBar
    Logo 550SXv2 - Castle 130LV ESC, vBar Neo
    .... and a Gaui X3
    Spektrum DX8 ; Mikado VBC ; RealFlight 7 & neXt sims
    ... and two EGS'



    Comment


    • #47
      130x spin 8000 motor

      Ha. In IMO the mcpx has always been a turd. Right from the start. I've had 3 sold 1.
      sigpic
      7HV Kosmik 200 cool Neo BL9180 BL9188 pyro 750/56 comp
      6HV ultimate Helijive120 SK540 BLS351 BLS251
      Goblin 500 SK540 jive 100lv
      HD 500 SK540 jive 80 lv
      WARP 360 KOBY 55 SK720 MKS92a MKS95i
      Oxy 3 SK540 minijazz20





      Comment


      • #48
        its a turd until u stick a decent BLS main motor in it and throw a 120 SR tail motor with plantraco prop on the boom

        Comment


        • #49
          Does the tail hold better with this motor and stock tail servo? Or are other mods also required?
          Paz

          Goblin Black Nitro
          Goblin 380
          Oxy 2
          Vcontrol

          Leicester Heli Flyers Club

          Comment


          • #50
            130x spin 8000 motor

            I had to lower the tail gain a touch which I'm putting down to the extra headspeed

            Tail holds fine
            DX8

            Phoenix
            RealFlight 7

            Mcpx BL

            Trex 550 DFC with Vx1n

            Trex 700 DFC Pro Hv with Vx1n

            Zmr250 mini H Quad racer

            Comment


            • #51
              Re: 130x spin 8000 motor

              Originally posted by MarkG_R1 View Post
              I had to lower the tail gain a touch which I'm putting down to the extra headspeed

              Tail holds fine
              Found the same, dialled my gain down s touch & it's rock solid now

              Goblin 500
              | Blade 130x | Blade 180cfx
              Spektrum DX8


              GWR Pilot 2011 & 2012

              Comment


              • #52
                Tempting
                Paz

                Goblin Black Nitro
                Goblin 380
                Oxy 2
                Vcontrol

                Leicester Heli Flyers Club

                Comment


                • #53
                  Re: 130x spin 8000 motor

                  Originally posted by Paz26181 View Post
                  Tempting
                  It sounds like a wasp on steroids

                  Goblin 500
                  | Blade 130x | Blade 180cfx
                  Spektrum DX8


                  GWR Pilot 2011 & 2012

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    130x spin 8000 motor

                    Well happy with mine another massive bonus is being able to sit the battery right above the motor nearer the mainshaft

                    Means it balances nicely even with gens ace 450's
                    DX8

                    Phoenix
                    RealFlight 7

                    Mcpx BL

                    Trex 550 DFC with Vx1n

                    Trex 700 DFC Pro Hv with Vx1n

                    Zmr250 mini H Quad racer

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      looks awesome......just ordered my 130x
                      cant use it till xmas day tho

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Re: 130x spin 8000 motor

                        Originally posted by MarkG_R1 View Post
                        Well happy with mine another massive bonus is being able to sit the battery right above the motor nearer the mainshaft

                        Means it balances nicely even with gens ace 450's
                        Definitely does, the 450's fit nicely now

                        Goblin 500
                        | Blade 130x | Blade 180cfx
                        Spektrum DX8


                        GWR Pilot 2011 & 2012

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X