Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

130x spin 8000 motor

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    FL have them

    Spin Brushless Out-Run Motor 8000kv 16D x 10H mm 130X SMT1610-8000
    T- rex 600n V-bar
    Logo 550sx V-bar
    Logo 600sx V-bar
    Logo 600sx V-bar night flyer

    VBControl, but not the gay white version as i'm simply not gay enough to pull it off!

    Comment


    • #17
      Where you getting the pinions from Nick, FL don't seem to have them..
      sigpic
      7HV Kosmik 200 cool Neo BL9180 BL9188 pyro 750/56 comp
      6HV ultimate Helijive120 SK540 BLS351 BLS251
      Goblin 500 SK540 jive 100lv
      HD 500 SK540 jive 80 lv
      WARP 360 KOBY 55 SK720 MKS92a MKS95i
      Oxy 3 SK540 minijazz20





      Comment


      • #18
        130x spin 8000 motor

        I have one 11 tooth pinion spare brand new in the packet if you need one . Although please check in the box as mine came with one hence I now have spare !

        Comment


        • #19
          130x spin 8000 motor

          Originally posted by Nick B View Post
          Was 68%...when i go past 71% the lvc cuts in.

          10T on order
          Having done some research this morning you can't get a 10 tooth pinion to fit ! Because the dab is 16mm if you look there is no movement to push the motor backwards which you would have to do when fitting the 10 tooth ! Mines as far back as you can get it and there's no room to go further backwards I hop that makes sense !

          Comment


          • #20
            130x spin 8000 motor

            Originally posted by Rob Barnes View Post
            I have one 11 tooth pinion spare brand new in the packet if you need one . Although please check in the box as mine came with one hence I now have spare !
            Thanks for the offer rob. I checked and there is a pinion with the motor.

            I know of a guy in Germany that will make bespoke hand made pinions that are works of art from my time messing around with walkera micros. I will ask him if he could knock up a batch of 9 & 10 T pinions.
            sigpic
            7HV Kosmik 200 cool Neo BL9180 BL9188 pyro 750/56 comp
            6HV ultimate Helijive120 SK540 BLS351 BLS251
            Goblin 500 SK540 jive 100lv
            HD 500 SK540 jive 80 lv
            WARP 360 KOBY 55 SK720 MKS92a MKS95i
            Oxy 3 SK540 minijazz20





            Comment


            • #21
              Well mine turned up today while i was at work so obviously when i got home i ripped the 130 to bits before tea, put the motor in and had a quick test hover in the kitchen

              I went for 80% flat and as it spooled up i was beginning to wonder if it would ever run out of revs!! it sounds powerful now

              I did a 4 minute hover with quite a few violent pitch pumps and was giggling like a little girl Its pretty fierce

              I do seem to have acquired a tail wag which im putting down to the mental headspeed so i'll hopefully cure that by dropping the rudder gain a bit

              Looking forward to getting it out for a proper beating, Crazy little heli

              Mine also came with a pinion so if anyone needs one, Shout cos i bought 2
              DX8

              Phoenix
              RealFlight 7

              Mcpx BL

              Trex 550 DFC with Vx1n

              Trex 700 DFC Pro Hv with Vx1n

              Zmr250 mini H Quad racer

              Comment


              • #22
                130x spin 8000 motor

                Something to watch for guys - apparently due to the width of the motor, a 10T may cause you to just rub on the elevator servo.

                Just something to check for if you fit a 10T on this motor.
                Ridding the world of Helis, one crash at a time....

                sigpic Proud owner of an EGS and a platinum EGS!!!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by heathy View Post
                  Thanks for the offer rob. I checked and there is a pinion with the motor.

                  I know of a guy in Germany that will make bespoke hand made pinions that are works of art from my time messing around with walkera micros. I will ask him if he could knock up a batch of 9 & 10 T pinions.
                  Mate, you're so going to have to bring that with you next time you're at Phoenix. Just don't let Stoner crash it before I have a go!
                  Tom
                  sigpic Synergy E7SE - Kontronic Helijive 120+ ESC, vBar Neo
                  SAB Goblin 630 Competition
                  - Castle Edge 120HV, vBar Neo
                  Blade 700X - Castle Edge 160HV ESC, Mini vBar
                  Logo 550SXv2 - Castle 130LV ESC, vBar Neo
                  .... and a Gaui X3
                  Spektrum DX8 ; Mikado VBC ; RealFlight 7 & neXt sims
                  ... and two EGS'



                  Comment


                  • #24
                    It's close on the 11T.

                    I am having lvc issues with this motor so have bought an XP 12a so i can have a low cut off,im just to scared to fit it due to the soldering.May have to get a diddy soldering iron first.

                    What is 'flashing' the esc all about?
                    T- rex 600n V-bar
                    Logo 550sx V-bar
                    Logo 600sx V-bar
                    Logo 600sx V-bar night flyer

                    VBControl, but not the gay white version as i'm simply not gay enough to pull it off!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      don't need a diddy iron, just a fine tip.

                      Flashing the ESC allows you to install firmware which has better features, even a governor mode. I think dylan at astroid designs sells pre-flashed versions
                      Ridding the world of Helis, one crash at a time....

                      sigpic Proud owner of an EGS and a platinum EGS!!!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        ordered one of these for mine missed it today so it will be here thursday carnt wait to try it out that the weekend :P
                        Tbs discovery quad
                        Align 700L Dominator
                        Gaui x3
                        mikado logo 480 Xxtreme





                        Comment


                        • #27
                          I must admit I'm tempted - it's got more mass than the HP08 which suggests more copper = more power.

                          Nick - what batteries are you using by the way? Probably more guilty of the LVC issues than the stock ESC?
                          Ridding the world of Helis, one crash at a time....

                          sigpic Proud owner of an EGS and a platinum EGS!!!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Nano 300....think i will try the gens again.
                            T- rex 600n V-bar
                            Logo 550sx V-bar
                            Logo 600sx V-bar
                            Logo 600sx V-bar night flyer

                            VBControl, but not the gay white version as i'm simply not gay enough to pull it off!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Midland will have some 350mAh 65c packs in for it soon, combined with the 8000 motor its just going to explode ! cant wait lol !

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                I bet the gens 450mah won't have the same LVC issues, or at least will come much later.

                                Haven't tried the nano's for the 130X but on my brushless mCP X they didn't survive long before the heli just started dropping out of the sky mid flight.
                                Ridding the world of Helis, one crash at a time....

                                sigpic Proud owner of an EGS and a platinum EGS!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X