Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blade 130x

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Limpy has only got one b... the other is the ...

    Originally posted by Vikki View Post
    Took Limpy out today. Till he broke a ball off.

    Hardy little guy.
    Vikki is MORTIFIED

    So Limpy is one ball less (they wrote a song about a guy with a similar disposition - mein leibchen).

    Get him sorted quickly - you never know if Vikki has a roving eye and might get urges for flying fields anew.

    Taking Vikki out later for a quick spin - should take her mind off Limpy's current disposition.
    Align Trex450 Sport
    Blade 130X
    DX6i
    Phoenix

    Member sigpic

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Rossco72 View Post
      How do you adjust the tail gain? I followed the setup in the manual for my dx8 and it sets the gyro to inhibit??

      Based on the tail wag I am getting, just a little less gain might solve it.

      Cheers
      Stuart
      http://www.bladehelis.com/ProdInfo/F..._Gyro_menu.pdf

      Comment


      • #63
        Limpy will have his brand spanking new shiny ball equipped parts tomorrow besides, he's got balls to spare. Only a centipede has more!

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by Vikki View Post
          Only a centipede has more!
          How do you know?
          Align Trex450 Sport
          Blade 130X
          DX6i
          Phoenix

          Member sigpic

          Comment


          • #65
            I asked one, how else? Magnifying glass and very small tweezers?

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Rossco72 View Post
              How do you adjust the tail gain? I followed the setup in the manual for my dx8 and it sets the gyro to inhibit??

              Based on the tail wag I am getting, just a little less gain might solve it.

              Cheers
              Stuart
              You need to be careful with the DX8 as you need to disable Throttle Alarms and most importantly ensure your "Throttle Curve" settings are at 100% for HIGH setting before you start, NOT 75% on HIGH as in the manual setup, while in Normal Mode that is Then it should work as per instructions. Worked a treat for me.
              P.s. Don't forget to change the settings back after you're done.

              For more details on the DX8 settings see page 10 of this Helifreak post:
              http://www.helifreak.com/showthread....429592&page=10
              Last edited by dogcow; 28-08-2012, 06:17 PM.
              SAB MiniComet, Align T-Rex 500L Dominator, T-Rex 450 Pro V2, T-Rex 150 DFC, 130X, mSRX, Nano CPX BL, Nano QX, Align GPro, Mini VBar, DX8

              Comment


              • #67
                After two flights tonight I have had enough of the tail slop and the worn out bearings (six flights old), not going to accept that all you need to do is accept it or spend £x to put this heli right so it will be going back to HH tommorow to see what they say.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Ended up giving Vikki a bath - tail into soil - no damage.

                  One of those evenings when nothing seemed to go right, just trying to make slow circuits in a confined area, it was fairly windy so control was perhaps a little sloppy on my part. Three crashes in two flights, but no damage other than a dirty Vikki.

                  It amazes me how robust this little machine is, also I'm thankful for that as I can push my boundaries and not worry too much about repair costs, which I'm sure will help me progress - eventually I hope!

                  Not too disconcerted as I feel that I have benefitted from my attempts at control in windy conditions in a limited area.
                  Align Trex450 Sport
                  Blade 130X
                  DX6i
                  Phoenix

                  Member sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    This is it, isn't it, durable to the point where you will take chances and that leads to progression. You have to be pretty unfortunate to break something that stops play.

                    I love flying Limpy. I'm over the moon I can go inverted and hold it awhile, even a bit of inverted forward flight. All because he's tough enough to encourage it.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Limpy has all microtesticles back intact.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by Vikki View Post
                        Limpy has all microtesticles back intact.
                        Good old Limpy, bet he can't wait to try them out 😂

                        Won't be able to post for a while from Saturday 😭, of to Mah-jorka for sun, sea and s** (ah forgot the wife's coming too) sun and sea then!

                        No Wi Fi in the apartment, but should find a local hot spot I can connect to.

                        Hope to have Vikki in the air a few times before Saturday though, not today its ☔☔☔☔ down.
                        Align Trex450 Sport
                        Blade 130X
                        DX6i
                        Phoenix

                        Member sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by Pantone 186C View Post
                          Good old Limpy, bet he can't wait to try them out 

                          Won't be able to post for a while from Saturday , of to Mah-jorka for sun, sea and s** (ah forgot the wife's coming too) sun and sea then!

                          No Wi Fi in the apartment, but should find a local hot spot I can connect to.

                          Hope to have Vikki in the air a few times before Saturday though, not today its ☔☔☔☔ down.
                          Take her with you then,should be able to fit in hand luggage without taking up much room..
                          Hirobo Lama with Electric Conversion
                          GraupnerMZ24 PRO





                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by sparts View Post
                            Take her with you then,should be able to fit in hand luggage without taking up much room..
                            Seriously thinking about it, would have to be REALLY extra nice to my beloved as I will already be carrying a ton of camera equipment.
                            Align Trex450 Sport
                            Blade 130X
                            DX6i
                            Phoenix

                            Member sigpic

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X