Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blade 130x

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Ouch! Just checked the price of some bearings for the tail and at £8.20 each I needed oxygen! I think Limpy can perform about as well without. Starts to make Kyle's bearing kit look more than reasonable

    Comment


    • #32
      This is the only Heli thet I'm going for a full Bling upgrade.It's going to have everything I can possibly get on.I'm waiting for the new tailgrip set,tail gear case,delrin main gear and struts to arrive from MH.
      Also gonna order new swash and main grips
      Just wish there was something out there that would sort out the plastic gear on the TT from coming loose all the time..
      Hirobo Lama with Electric Conversion
      GraupnerMZ24 PRO





      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Vikki View Post
        Ouch! Just checked the price of some bearings for the tail and at £8.20 each I needed oxygen! I think Limpy can perform about as well without. Starts to make Kyle's bearing kit look more than reasonable
        Hey Vicki,
        When my new tail case comes,if it come with the bearings you can have my Microheli ones that I've not used yet.I will let u know )
        Hirobo Lama with Electric Conversion
        GraupnerMZ24 PRO





        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Vikki View Post
          Ouch! Just checked the price of some bearings for the tail and at £8.20 each I needed oxygen! I think Limpy can perform about as well without. Starts to make Kyle's bearing kit look more than reasonable
          Dont forget my bearings are the highest quality you can buy in these sizes! It may seem expensive but they are the best you can get. We have more coming this week!

          Also people like boca and there comparatives just bulk buy in Chinese bearings sell them for double what they cost and hope you come back for more. They are not good bearings.

          I have with the help of my team spent alot of time sourcing the best bearings you can get, we have had lots and lots of positive emails about the kits and people seem really happy! And if your happy we have done our job!
          Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more...
          http://www.rc-hero.co.uk
          Models, Spares and Upgrades "Getting Bigger By Being Better"
          Check out our ratings at Trustpilot


          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by sparts View Post
            This is the only Heli thet I'm going for a full Bling upgrade.It's going to have everything I can possibly get on.I'm waiting for the new tailgrip set,tail gear case,delrin main gear and struts to arrive from MH.
            Also gonna order new swash and main grips
            Just wish there was something out there that would sort out the plastic gear on the TT from coming loose all the time..
            Make sure it will be able to take off after installing all of this
            Michal

            sigpic

            Comment


            • #36
              Like others I get the resonance at spool up, and as advised spool rapidly through it.

              I have only had about 18 flights so far, so it is probably too early to comment on just how bad (or good) the stock bearings perform, however I have stripped everything down and packed the bearings, checked for notchiness etc.

              So far they are all running absolutely free.

              This little heli is teaching me so much in terms of flying, I'm not sure I would want to expend a great deal on higher quality parts ( then again I don't fly 3D(yet)) so possibly I am speaking without being fully informed - but as a learner machine that presents an inexpensive route into the hobby, I think HH have done a passibly good job, despite the questionable quality of some product and maybe inferior quality control.
              Align Trex450 Sport
              Blade 130X
              DX6i
              Phoenix

              Member sigpic

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by AcidDrink View Post
                Make sure it will be able to take off after installing all of this
                I will also upgrade the motor in due course.There are a couple of threads on Helifreak that have also done this. )
                Hirobo Lama with Electric Conversion
                GraupnerMZ24 PRO





                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by sparts View Post
                  This is the only Heli thet I'm going for a full Bling upgrade.It's going to have everything I can possibly get on.I'm waiting for the new tailgrip set,tail gear case,delrin main gear and struts to arrive from MH.
                  Also gonna order new swash and main grips
                  Just wish there was something out there that would sort out the plastic gear on the TT from coming loose all the time..
                  Tiny bit of CA will do the trick ...
                  Sab Goblin 570
                  Sab Goblin 500
                  500E Pro dfc
                  450 Pro dfc
                  Blade 300X
                  DX9

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Now I have smacked mine in a few times quite hard 😄
                    In general it is ok, I do however have a juddering tail servo when it is powered up and not spooled up, I have reduced the gain a little but to be honest it hasn't made much difference
                    Anyone else have a similar issue
                    Rob
                    TDR (in progress)
                    SAB Goblin 700
                    Vibe 90SG Vibe 500E
                    Trex 700 VBar, Trex 700 BeastX
                    Trex 600FBL, Trex 600NP, Trex 450Pro
                    Kalt Baron30
                    sigpicproud owner of Four Eddie Gold Stars

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      I had to send my first one back to HH, i spent a whole week trying different fixes to stop the tail blowing wih no luck. HH sent me a replacement which was great out of the box for 2 batteries and the piro out of control...found the tail servo black wire disconnected from the solider during flight. I didnt want to send it back to HH, just wanted to fly so solidered it back on myself.

                      I guess i've been a bit unlucky on crashes, i've had 3 crashes and to replace the following so far: A gear won out, weak tail case (on my 3nd set now), tail blade grip ball is broke, canopy pin broke, boom broke and torqu tube bent.

                      i got to say when this heli flies it flies great 3d and lots of fun. the key point for me is i can practice 3d on the 130x, afford lots of spares, afford to crash and fix in a small amount of time. There is no way i can do all this with my trex.
                      Paz

                      Goblin Black Nitro
                      Goblin 380
                      Oxy 2
                      Vcontrol

                      Leicester Heli Flyers Club

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        My canopy pin broke. It was 1.51mm diameter carbon rod. I had some brass rod that was 1.58mm (probably 1/16"). I used a jewellers hand drill thingy with a 1.6mm drill in it and opened up the hole in the frame and the canopy holders. Cut several lengths of brass rod, one to use, the rest in the spares tin. Worked a treat. Oh, it's the brass rod you can get from model shops. I guess plastic would do.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Paz26181 View Post
                          to replace the following so far: A gear won out, weak tail case (on my 3nd set now), tail blade grip ball is broke, canopy pin broke, boom broke and torqu tube bent.
                          Wow, what are you flying it over?

                          Must have crashed 20 times now and only broken one blade grip ball.

                          Fly it over grass and hit TH and I personally think the 130 bounces better than the MCPX

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Two crashes were in a car park, on grass werent so bad, I hit TH everytime. Not sure i would agree its got as much bounce as my mcpx, much more fun though!
                            Paz

                            Goblin Black Nitro
                            Goblin 380
                            Oxy 2
                            Vcontrol

                            Leicester Heli Flyers Club

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              mine is going back, last few flights i've had problems with the tail holding, felt horrible very loose, last flight out which is the 5th in total and the tail pitch slider links pop off the tail blade grips, the pin on the slider is broken.

                              i was planning on buying a metal tail pitch slider but not until the end of the week bah!

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by kev bell View Post
                                so has yours got the tail vibs during spool up and play in the tail blade grips/bearing etc?
                                Mine has but once spooled up it's great.
                                Field of Doom Flight Club - Founding Member, regular contributor!

                                It is sometimes better to remain quiet and be thought a fool, than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

                                Proud owner of 2 x Eddie Goldstars
                                RCHA Member

                                LFXproductions create high quality video productions.
                                LFXproductions.co.uk
                                For more info email us at dan@lfxproductions.co.uk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X