Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Occupation. What do you do.??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Class 1 LGV Driver with CPC, FLT, ADR and I still can't find a decent job.
    Nik.

    Before you ask:

    About 2 miles
    Over £500
    Very difficult
    Over 80mph
    NO, you can't have a go



    Don't forget the 'Search' and 'Thanks' buttons.

    RIP Anthony 'Tinny' Lombardi (25195517)

    Comment


    • Well I was a Service Operations / Client Services Manager in the Telecoms space, but just been made redundant. Told on the 4th Dec and last day was New Years Eve - Merry Xmas I thought !
      So trying a bit of networking here, looking for similar role as above or Service Delivery Manager, Escalation Manager, Help Desk Manager roles in Telecoms or IT please!
      L̶y̶n̶x̶ ̶3̶8̶0̶X̶L̶ -
      Black Hawk (Helipro) 450
      Blade mSR
      Blade 130X
      Trex 450 SE
      R̶a̶p̶t̶o̶r̶ ̶5̶0̶ ̶T̶i̶t̶a̶n̶ -
      Trex 600 LE
      Trex 500 - crashed pondering repair !
      + Planks too I'm afraid ......
      sigpic

      Comment


      • First Officer on the Airbus 330 & 320's. Second occupation hogging up my clubs flight line :)
        T
        VBAR Control , Gaui NX7
        , New Logo 700 , Logo 550 SX v2

        Comment


        • I rebuild rotary engines

          [ATTACH=CONFIG]79739[/ATTACH]
          Attached Files
          My one fear is that if anything happens to me my wife will sell all my stuff for what I told her it cost.

          Comment


          • What is the engine in the picture used on ???

            Comment


            • That's part of a Mazda RX8 engine, here's more of it, this is all the new bits that go into the rebuild :)
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]79740[/ATTACH]
              Attached Files
              My one fear is that if anything happens to me my wife will sell all my stuff for what I told her it cost.

              Comment


              • [QUOTE=SteveD;1155621]I rebuild rotary engines

                [ATTACH=CONFIG]79739[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

                Pah, what a Wankle!! :smilielol5:
                Yes the big sigpic is coming back

                Comment


                • Well I was a casino dealer ....but

                  Comment


                  • [COLOR=#333333]I'm an ex Merchant Navy Engineer having worked onboard seagoing vessels for Shell, Maersk, Norfolkline, DFDS, Clyde Marine, UK Dredging for 20 years. Currently I work for a Dutch shipyard company building large offshore vessels in one of our shipyards in Romania & worldwide.[/COLOR]
                    • Esky Honey Bee King 2
                    • Esky Honey Bee CP2
                    • Hubsan x4 Mini Quad

                    Comment


                    • Mechanical shift fitter on a steelworks.
                      GOBLIN 700 COMP, PYRO 800-48, KOSMIK 200, 710 THUNDERBOLT BLADES, 115 THUNDERBOLT TAILS, MSH BRAIN.
                      GOBLIN 700 (BLACK NITRO) OS105HZ-R + PIPE, BK 8001 & 8005, MSH BRAIN 2
                      all on FUTABA 14SG
                      DJI PHANTOM 2, FULL FPV SETUP ON FUTABA 8FG
                      2400w COOLICE CHARGE CASE WITH PL8 DUO.

                      Comment


                      • The opportunity has arisen within my company to become a junior engineer progressing to an engineer. However I would have to take a £4k pay cut, have 4 weeks instead of 5 weeks holiday, loose my sick pay, spend nights away. When becoming a full engineer it would reduce to a £3k pay cut lol. Yea I fill vending machines and I'm on more than the engineers with more holiday and sick pay, afternoons to myself, no weekends etc etc :D glad I'm still on my coca cola contract ;)
                        Last edited by p4ddy; 10-09-2016, 09:22 PM.
                        Yes the big sigpic is coming back

                        Comment


                        • I've been upgraded
                          to
                          The Tea Boy
                          :party::party::party:
                          Hirobo Turbulence D3
                          a bunch of bls servo's and a 701 gyro
                          Powered by an OS91 hz and a MP2
                          Winner of the LHC Scale Cup 2011

                          1/4 scale Vario Bell 47 G3
                          1/3 scale Vario R22
                          2012 LHC Scale Cup Judge
                          member of save the flybar foundation
                          www.alcesterhelicopterclub.bmfa.org
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • I'm a dreamer......




                            I dream of playing with toy helicopters in a muddy field in the freezing cold winter sun.

                            ;)

                            When I'm not dreaming, I'm a Senior Technical Manager for a software company.
                            JR Vibe Fifty fb (YS56)

                            Comment


                            • Well today after 14yrs I have just filled a vending machine for the very last time. I am as of now no longer the diet coke man (it was only the woman at Scottish and southern energy in Basingstoke that called me that). They were reducing our hours and salary considerably so I handed in my notice. I did secure employment first though. So I'm having a couple of weeks of before my training begins as a............,...............Bus Driver. 😀.
                              Yes the big sigpic is coming back

                              Comment


                              • [QUOTE=thumb_rocker;1155345]First Officer on the Airbus 330 & 320's. Second occupation hogging up my clubs flight line :)[/QUOTE]

                                You possibly know Mike who's a BA captain on an Airbus.
                                Yes the big sigpic is coming back

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X