Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hobbywing 130 V4 -- which setting for external gov

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Rachel View Post
    I am just going to say this ,.... you wont better the built in hobbywing gov,... it's awesome.....it just works,... fit the esc , set end points and fly....
    I have tried the external v bar neo gov and its awful, not tried spartan though , but honestly , but use the esc gov
    In my experience, the Neo governor (or Vbar 6.X if on the old Vbars) definitely needs tweaking to get anything like decent performance. V5.x was much better on default settings.
    Most important is to dial in basic throttle (usually needs to be much higher than default) then tweak collective add. Once done (you can do it in one battery), it's brilliant again.

    I must admit though, if I had a V4 Hobbywing, Kosmik, or the new Scorpion Tribunus, I'd run the ESC governor, just because I'm lazy.
    Current fleet: Goblin Thunder Sport (700), Trex 700L, Logo 600, Specter 700, Henseleit TDR, V-Baaa control.
    Next heli: I have pretty much everything I want. Maybe I'll upgrade some electronics or something.

    Comment

    Working...
    X