Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

knight 50 sport done!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Hey Raptor50luvver,

    I feel a change of username comming on for you :D:D:D
    Cheers, Lee.
    Proud recipient of an EGS

    Comment


    • #17
      chris you are coming to charmouth right?

      Ade
      www.accurc.com
      adrian@accurc.com
      This is an apple free zone
      anybody can be an Arsehole, it takes real commitment, dedication and a whole lot of effort to be nice.

      Comment


      • #18
        I cant make Charmouth im afraid:eek:

        I have commitments this weekend:(

        Hope to catch up at DMHC real soon though

        Comment


        • #19
          d'oh, surely heli's come before everything else???

          I got a vid of Ade after a few minutes of test flying in the wind last Sunday, just waiting for the camera to de-condensate before I can upload, stupid thing has always got condensation!

          Trev
          Sent from my PC using Windows 7

          - CSM
          - Midland Helicopters

          Comment


          • #20
            TRVO

            hey should do,i keep getting my prioritys wrong:D

            Hope the weather is gonna be Ok,forecast is not to good i think:(


            Look forward to seeing your video of Ade,we can get some more footage in calmer weather when the helis are fully set up and flying well

            How do you like yours?,,,i am over the moon with my one so far:)

            Comment


            • #21
              Mine's awesome thanks, I need to sort out an engine problem as my new Hyper hasn't arrived yet and the one I'm using is knackered. Still bag's of power and very very quiet. She run's nice and smooth.

              I'd say it's is the best 50 sized heli I've flown so far, I've flown the Sceadu's and Raptor 50's in all states of upgrades and nothing compares to the feel of the Knight in the air. It has a smooth feel but firm stops on cyclics.

              I hope to test it further once the engine is sorted.

              Trev
              Sent from my PC using Windows 7

              - CSM
              - Midland Helicopters

              Comment

              Working...
              X