Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

knight 50 sport done!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • knight 50 sport done!

    mines built and ready to go!

    looks like were going to brave 20mph winds and heavy showers for a test fly!

    Ade
    www.accurc.com
    adrian@accurc.com
    This is an apple free zone
    anybody can be an Arsehole, it takes real commitment, dedication and a whole lot of effort to be nice.

  • #2
    Best of luck Ade!

    Let us know how you get on and how it compares to your other one.
    I was hoping to test fly the T-Rex today...:eek:

    I think I'll leave it. I want to survive a bit longer than 48hrs without an upset:D
    Cheers, Lee.
    Proud recipient of an EGS

    Comment


    • #3
      Mines also built and ready to go,hoping to test this afternoon but its gonna be windy

      Comment


      • #4
        Abandoning testing today,its too windy for my liking

        Weather improving into week so will fly then

        Comment


        • #5
          My Knight Sport pics are in my gallery,i dont know how to put them in thread:confused:

          Comment


          • #6
            Mine's been airbourne, as has Ade's, I need to refine my setup and fly on a day when I can stand up ok without being blown over!

            Trev
            Sent from my PC using Windows 7

            - CSM
            - Midland Helicopters

            Comment


            • #7
              Had 4 flights with mine today

              First 2 tanks just hovering around,set up was spot on

              3rd tank doing circuits loops and rolls and autos,all set up was perfect

              4th tank i leaned engine out a bit,backplate was cold and did backwards circuits,inv hovering and circuits,flips etc

              No issues at all with airframe,flew on rails,post flight checks revealed no problems anywhere

              The 3152`s on cyclic perform well swashplate has zero interaction anywhere

              More flying tomorrow:D

              Video will be posted on Weds morning of flights so far

              Comment


              • #8
                i wanna go flying!

                Ade
                www.accurc.com
                adrian@accurc.com
                This is an apple free zone
                anybody can be an Arsehole, it takes real commitment, dedication and a whole lot of effort to be nice.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I know the feeling,i miss it already

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Did some flying today,it was bloody windy and i wasnt flying at my best but here is a 5min video of my Knight 50 Sport

                    The engine was running rich still and i was using magnum 20,401/9254 and 3152`s on CCPM which i am impressed with

                    I had a boom support work loose but thats a bit i fitted,all else is OK,factory build is excellent

                    [url]http://media.putfile.com/Knight-sport[/url]

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Guys,

                      I can see one of these joining my Fleet... maybe after Christmas I'll look to add the Knight Sport to my Fleet.
                      Mark
                      www.uavaerialservices.co.uk
                      BNUCs - Operations certified
                      CAA - Permit for Aerial Work

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        looks good!

                        Ade
                        www.accurc.com
                        adrian@accurc.com
                        This is an apple free zone
                        anybody can be an Arsehole, it takes real commitment, dedication and a whole lot of effort to be nice.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Very good wish i could mess about like that :D
                          Gaza07

                          Trex 500esp 6s Beast-X V3
                          Trex 600esp 12s Beast-X V3
                          A few Multi Rotors
                          Multi Rotor Forum http://www.multi-rotor.co.uk

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Cool flying :D

                            I'd quite like one of those!
                            Cheers, Lee.
                            Proud recipient of an EGS

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              When i next fly with Ade we can get some proper video of his or mine flying with him on the sticks though

                              Then we will really see what it can do:D

                              Being totally unbiased here i cant recommend this helicopter enough,its cheaper than a 30,as well specced as a Raptor 50Se if not better,and totally outperforms anything of this size model that i have had experience with

                              I am also liking my Sceadu at the moment(vid to follow) but they are fragile and expensive but do fly well from what i have seen

                              Every tankful of fuel on this heli has been brilliant

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X