Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's got there new Knight Sport

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    [quote]and you dont need a TV licence...bargain[/quote]
    LOL :D

    Erm... unless your graphics card has tv tuner/decoder on it, then you do :)
    LOL

    Cheers,
    Rob
    Team Align, Midland Helicopters, Optifuel, Cyclone Blades, Scorpion Motors, Thunder Power, Savox Servos, JR Propo

    | 3D Championship

    Comment


    • #47
      ssshhh Dont tell em :)

      Comment


      • #48
        I think I could live without a TV...

        I dload most shows I watch because the US stuff comes over the net before we even get it shown here. Example BattleStar Galatic series 3 so far is Bloody great and not here yet :)

        watch that in one window surf the net at the same time :)
        Mark
        www.uavaerialservices.co.uk
        BNUCs - Operations certified
        CAA - Permit for Aerial Work

        Comment


        • #49
          hey disc i been downloading that to just had series 3 ep 4
          awsome show
          also like sg1 and atlantis
          Gaza07

          Trex 500esp 6s Beast-X V3
          Trex 600esp 12s Beast-X V3
          A few Multi Rotors
          Multi Rotor Forum http://www.multi-rotor.co.uk

          Comment


          • #50
            [QUOTE=Gaza07]hey disc i been downloading that to just had series 3 ep 4
            awsome show
            also like sg1 and atlantis[/QUOTE]

            BattleStar is one of there top shows and Series3 Ep4 was bloody good love the jump into the planets atmosphere to get the Vipers out!

            Well Stargate and atlantis now stop for a break in the USA then they get shown by Sky and over take the USA times. Although Stargate is in its final run only 18 episodes as it was canceled according to the rumor mill.


            but yes I dload all that as well. I get it next day from a site so shown USA 8pm there time, Saturday our time 11pm I can watch it here :)
            Mark
            www.uavaerialservices.co.uk
            BNUCs - Operations certified
            CAA - Permit for Aerial Work

            Comment


            • #51
              Disc have a look here if you havent already seen it
              [url]http://www.savestargatesg1.com/index.php[/url]
              Gaza07

              Trex 500esp 6s Beast-X V3
              Trex 600esp 12s Beast-X V3
              A few Multi Rotors
              Multi Rotor Forum http://www.multi-rotor.co.uk

              Comment


              • #52
                [QUOTE=Gaza07]Disc have a look here if you havent already seen it
                [url]http://www.savestargatesg1.com/index.php[/url][/QUOTE]

                but its Still been canceled :(
                Mark
                www.uavaerialservices.co.uk
                BNUCs - Operations certified
                CAA - Permit for Aerial Work

                Comment


                • #53
                  yup but atleast they are gonna wind it all up properly unlike other scfi series that just disapear
                  did you vote for who should move to atlantis ?
                  Gaza07

                  Trex 500esp 6s Beast-X V3
                  Trex 600esp 12s Beast-X V3
                  A few Multi Rotors
                  Multi Rotor Forum http://www.multi-rotor.co.uk

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    [QUOTE=Gaza07]yup but atleast they are gonna wind it all up properly unlike other scfi series that just disapear
                    did you vote for who should move to atlantis ?[/QUOTE]

                    Of course I voted

                    Now who did I pick....
                    Mark
                    www.uavaerialservices.co.uk
                    BNUCs - Operations certified
                    CAA - Permit for Aerial Work

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      well i picked DJ as did most others after seeing the results how about you ?
                      altho id like to see sam carter and daniel go over
                      Gaza07

                      Trex 500esp 6s Beast-X V3
                      Trex 600esp 12s Beast-X V3
                      A few Multi Rotors
                      Multi Rotor Forum http://www.multi-rotor.co.uk

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        I voted DJ
                        Mark
                        www.uavaerialservices.co.uk
                        BNUCs - Operations certified
                        CAA - Permit for Aerial Work

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X