I got my Century swift today, and I have to say its awesome!!
What a gorgeous looking 30 size heli. Very well built and easy to put together too -Although there were only a few bits, granted!!
In terms of size, and feel of quality it suits me perfectly....Goodbye minicopters!!
Havent flown it yet as I still have the electrics to get, but if it flies as good as it looks then I'm on a winner.
This is everything I hoped it would be.
God I'm sad......!
What a gorgeous looking 30 size heli. Very well built and easy to put together too -Although there were only a few bits, granted!!
In terms of size, and feel of quality it suits me perfectly....Goodbye minicopters!!
Havent flown it yet as I still have the electrics to get, but if it flies as good as it looks then I'm on a winner.
This is everything I hoped it would be.
God I'm sad......!




Comment