Hi All,
I have seen many post on here regarding the cleaning of servo's. A few products have been named on helifreak but I can seem to find them in the UK.
I have looked on the Maplins site.
Would this stuff be ok to clean the servoes without taking them apart (Mainly thinking of the front servo)
Contact Cleaner : Electronics Cleaners : Maplin Electronics
or this stuff
Contact Cleaner : Maplin Electronics
Any help/thoughts on this would be appriciated.
Cheers,
Fred
I have seen many post on here regarding the cleaning of servo's. A few products have been named on helifreak but I can seem to find them in the UK.
I have looked on the Maplins site.
Would this stuff be ok to clean the servoes without taking them apart (Mainly thinking of the front servo)
Contact Cleaner : Electronics Cleaners : Maplin Electronics
or this stuff
Contact Cleaner : Maplin Electronics
Any help/thoughts on this would be appriciated.
Cheers,
Fred
Comment