Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Bit more bling...
Collapse
X
-
Looking good! Did it come with the landing great or is that extra? How about the boom support is that stock? I've been thinking about this upgrade also the extended boom supports. How does it fly? Is it similar weight to the stock frame? I think I'd want to add a spin 8000 so hopefully that will fit this frame no issue?Oxy 2, 180cfx, 130X
Goosky S1
DX 8 , Phoenix sim, DJI P3P
-
Thanks, the landing gear was extra (albeit a few quid) so thought may as well, boom support is stock & fits well, so far hovered in the kitchen & it feels more solid & locked in.
I think it's approx 4 grams havier than stock but it's not noticeable yet & have heard that it doesn't affect flight either.
I am running the Spin 8000 & it's one of the reasons I purchased the frame as the motor mount is moveable so you can mesh correctly & the Spin fits without modification of the frame
Dan

Goblin 500 | Blade 130x | Blade 180cfx
Spektrum DX8


GWR Pilot 2011 & 2012
Comment
-
Looks great.
I got the Lynx longer tail boom supports for mine. It seems to do a good job of preventing the tail from wobbling about. I have just ordered a carbon tail boom. That should be stiffer too.Tron 7.0 advance Vbar evo V Control
Foamy plank
icharger 3010b, Coolice 24v psu
Member of MK Heli Club and LMAC
Comment
-
Re: Bit more bling...
Thanks Mike, was looking at the longer supports & may swap out in the future but with the first hover in the kitchen it felt nice & locked in, cant wait to try it outside this weekend. ...Originally posted by Mike Sanders View PostLooks great.
I got the Lynx longer tail boom supports for mine. It seems to do a good job of preventing the tail from wobbling about. I have just ordered a carbon tail boom. That should be stiffer too.

Goblin 500 | Blade 130x | Blade 180cfx
Spektrum DX8


GWR Pilot 2011 & 2012
Comment
-
Do you mean boom or TT? As the boom is carbon fibre already. I want to upgrade to the extended boom supports too!Originally posted by Mike Sanders View PostLooks great.
I got the Lynx longer tail boom supports for mine. It seems to do a good job of preventing the tail from wobbling about. I have just ordered a carbon tail boom. That should be stiffer too.Oxy 2, 180cfx, 130X
Goosky S1
DX 8 , Phoenix sim, DJI P3P
Comment
Comment