Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turnigy Nanotech 450mah for £6.50/ea with buddy code

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Turnigy Nanotech 450mah for £6.50/ea with buddy code

    Just bought some new batts for my 130x from HK-NL (no import duty) and with delivery the price comes out at about £6.60/ea so with the buddy code, grab yourselves a bargin :-)

  • #2
    I bought one of those last week. They say it could take up to 45 days. I have a tracking number but no link to check it.
    Flasher 450 Sport. Assan GA250 with 520 tail servo, MKS DS450 cyclic.
    Multiplex Cockpit Tx, DX7, DX6i
    Blade 130-X, MSR, MSRX
    Phoenix Sim

    Comment


    • #3
      Hi,

      Why did you not buy direct from the uk warehouse, just checked the price not including p&p £2.97 each, I cant see postage being that much.

      Fred

      Comment


      • #4
        They didn't have the 130-X ones in the uk warehouse. I wanted the high C ones. Could you post the link and I'll check?
        Flasher 450 Sport. Assan GA250 with 520 tail servo, MKS DS450 cyclic.
        Multiplex Cockpit Tx, DX7, DX6i
        Blade 130-X, MSR, MSRX
        Phoenix Sim

        Comment


        • #5
          Buddy code link please :-)
          Oxy 2, 180cfx, 130X
          Goosky S1
          DX 8 , Phoenix sim, DJI P3P

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by cjcj1949 View Post
            They didn't have the 130-X ones in the uk warehouse. I wanted the high C ones. Could you post the link and I'll check?
            Just checked again more than 10+ in stock link here:


            Turnigy nano-tech 460mah 2S 25~40C Lipo Pack (UK Warehouse)

            Cheers,

            Fred

            Comment


            • #7
              Turnigy Nanotech 450mah for £6.50/ea with buddy code

              Now that's annoying !! :-) I checked the uk first and there were non in stock when I ordered. The ones you linked, are they suitable for 130's? They appear to have a Jst connector and balance plug whereas the standard 130 batts just have the eflight balance/power connector
              Last edited by Storrm; 05-04-2013, 10:12 AM.

              Comment


              • #8
                I have an overlander battery like that and it flies just fine using the white plug to go into the 3 in 1.
                Oxy 2, 180cfx, 130X
                Goosky S1
                DX 8 , Phoenix sim, DJI P3P

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Storrm View Post
                  Now that's annoying !! :-) I checked the uk first and there were non in stock when I ordered. The ones you linked, are they suitable for 130's? They appear to have a Jst connector and balance plug whereas the standard 130 batts just have the eflight balance/power connector
                  There are a number of e-bay items that you can buy which will convert the blade plug into a red jst plug. I got one and is very good you can use just about any battery that you like then.

                  Cheers,

                  Fred

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Bhujang View Post
                    Buddy code link please :-)
                    Mine arrived today, 2 days from ordering from the NL warehouse. Although more expensive than the others linked in this thread, they do come with the proper 130x connector and apparently are 65-120c discharge capable!!! Still, the 'clever' money would be for the ones linked by Fred. That said, if you want the others, here's my buddy code

                    Turnigy nano-tech 450mAh 2S 65-130C Lipo Pack (E-flite Blade 130X) (NL Warehouse)

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X