Just bought some new batts for my 130x from HK-NL (no import duty) and with delivery the price comes out at about £6.60/ea so with the buddy code, grab yourselves a bargin :-)
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Turnigy Nanotech 450mah for £6.50/ea with buddy code
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
I bought one of those last week. They say it could take up to 45 days. I have a tracking number but no link to check it.Flasher 450 Sport. Assan GA250 with 520 tail servo, MKS DS450 cyclic.
Multiplex Cockpit Tx, DX7, DX6i
Blade 130-X, MSR, MSRX
Phoenix Sim
-
They didn't have the 130-X ones in the uk warehouse. I wanted the high C ones. Could you post the link and I'll check?Flasher 450 Sport. Assan GA250 with 520 tail servo, MKS DS450 cyclic.
Multiplex Cockpit Tx, DX7, DX6i
Blade 130-X, MSR, MSRX
Phoenix Sim
Comment
-
Just checked again more than 10+ in stock link here:Originally posted by cjcj1949 View PostThey didn't have the 130-X ones in the uk warehouse. I wanted the high C ones. Could you post the link and I'll check?
Turnigy nano-tech 460mah 2S 25~40C Lipo Pack (UK Warehouse)
Cheers,
Fred
Comment
-
Turnigy Nanotech 450mah for £6.50/ea with buddy code
Now that's annoying !! :-) I checked the uk first and there were non in stock when I ordered. The ones you linked, are they suitable for 130's? They appear to have a Jst connector and balance plug whereas the standard 130 batts just have the eflight balance/power connectorLast edited by Storrm; 05-04-2013, 10:12 AM.
Comment
-
There are a number of e-bay items that you can buy which will convert the blade plug into a red jst plug. I got one and is very good you can use just about any battery that you like then.Originally posted by Storrm View PostNow that's annoying !! :-) I checked the uk first and there were non in stock when I ordered. The ones you linked, are they suitable for 130's? They appear to have a Jst connector and balance plug whereas the standard 130 batts just have the eflight balance/power connector
Cheers,
Fred
Comment
-
Mine arrived today, 2 days from ordering from the NL warehouse. Although more expensive than the others linked in this thread, they do come with the proper 130x connector and apparently are 65-120c discharge capable!!! Still, the 'clever' money would be for the ones linked by Fred. That said, if you want the others, here's my buddy codeOriginally posted by Bhujang View PostBuddy code link please :-)
Turnigy nano-tech 450mAh 2S 65-130C Lipo Pack (E-flite Blade 130X) (NL Warehouse)
Comment


Comment