Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

130x AUTO-ROTATES!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Mate, I gave up being goaded into things that I didn't want to do when I left primary school ... At 42, I'm not about to restart.
    Tom
    sigpic Synergy E7SE - Kontronic Helijive 120+ ESC, vBar Neo
    SAB Goblin 630 Competition
    - Castle Edge 120HV, vBar Neo
    Blade 700X - Castle Edge 160HV ESC, Mini vBar
    Logo 550SXv2 - Castle 130LV ESC, vBar Neo
    .... and a Gaui X3
    Spektrum DX8 ; Mikado VBC ; RealFlight 7 & neXt sims
    ... and two EGS'



    Comment


    • #92
      Take skids off Tom,hand launch it

      I just caught up on this thread and agree with all what gashead has said.

      My 130 auto rotates at the right pitch but never 'lands' like it should....infact it lands like stoners 450x

      Tom,go for it dude
      T- rex 600n V-bar
      Logo 550sx V-bar
      Logo 600sx V-bar
      Logo 600sx V-bar night flyer

      VBControl, but not the gay white version as i'm simply not gay enough to pull it off!

      Comment


      • #93
        Nick,

        I've managed to make a 130X flare properly once. Hence the start of this thread some time back. My attempt resulted in the heli flaring though a few feet above the ground, then actually climbing(!) again a few feet, resulting in an ultimate drop from about 5 or 6 feet I reckon.

        My thought was, with practice - or to put it another way, some skill(!), a proper auto could be achieved with a 130X. Since then, I've been trying a number of things to see what if anything could be done to improve the hang time. Fundamentally, it's weight. Try hitting TH on a BL mcpx - it floats quite well. Trouble is, without a OWB, it also spins out of control. The BL mcpx is roughly 1/2 the weight of a 130X. so, no canopy and the smallest LIPO you can find (for me, the 200mah ones for the BL mcpx) and you've got the best shot.

        Still not certain yet if the bullet blades (increased blade inertia), or the KBDD blades (increased "sail" area around the blade root) are the most effective.

        Rest assured, you haven't heard the last of this yet!

        Tom.
        Tom
        sigpic Synergy E7SE - Kontronic Helijive 120+ ESC, vBar Neo
        SAB Goblin 630 Competition
        - Castle Edge 120HV, vBar Neo
        Blade 700X - Castle Edge 160HV ESC, Mini vBar
        Logo 550SXv2 - Castle 130LV ESC, vBar Neo
        .... and a Gaui X3
        Spektrum DX8 ; Mikado VBC ; RealFlight 7 & neXt sims
        ... and two EGS'



        Comment


        • #94
          Mcpx will spin with no tail.

          Try playing with pitch curve in hold to get the sweet spot so its bottom stick,then all you got to do is get the flare right..use heathy88's heli
          T- rex 600n V-bar
          Logo 550sx V-bar
          Logo 600sx V-bar
          Logo 600sx V-bar night flyer

          VBControl, but not the gay white version as i'm simply not gay enough to pull it off!

          Comment


          • #95
            130x AUTO-ROTATES!!!

            Pi55 off you lot. Enough of this stupid plastic junk heli now. Lets all go out in the nice weather and auto proper helis.

            It's all a waste of time anyway as its nothing like a real auto, the best you can do is stop it going splat. My micros are now retired till next winters indoor clubs.
            sigpic
            7HV Kosmik 200 cool Neo BL9180 BL9188 pyro 750/56 comp
            6HV ultimate Helijive120 SK540 BLS351 BLS251
            Goblin 500 SK540 jive 100lv
            HD 500 SK540 jive 80 lv
            WARP 360 KOBY 55 SK720 MKS92a MKS95i
            Oxy 3 SK540 minijazz20





            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by gashead View Post
              Come on Bill, surely you must realise that a 130 with a autorotation gear won't auto for 5or 6 seconds unless fro 150ft, so how, without a autorotation gear, is it suppose to do this is beyond me, when T/H is hit the blades will just stop within 1 second.
              That is what I thought,untill I seen the vid,,which I didnt know was glitched,,no need for apology gymbal,,I just took what I saw as real,,now I look at it knowing there is a glitch,and I can see why others doubted so vigourously.
              Thanks for the decent post gashead,I appreciate ye not ripping in to me!
              So its a case of yes it will auto,but not very well,as good as you would expect a heli of that size.
              Logo 550 sx spirit
              Trex 500 spirit
              Trex 450 v bar
              Blade 180cfx
              Dx9
              Cellpro PL6
              coolice PSU

              Comment


              • #97
                I guess it would've helped if I'd seen this sooner. I shot the video.

                No editing.
                No auto (that is, I don't remember it if he did).

                The sound must have messed up during the conversion and upload to the tube. I did it through Elements, so was hands off, and I didn't check once it was up as I'd already watched it a few times (for training purposes, as I'm very much a newbie).

                Good debate though.

                And I really think I could edit better than that

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by rsallsopp View Post
                  I shot the video.
                  See the trouble you caused?
                  Blade 130x - Absolutely fave heli
                  Raptor 60v2 -Full Alloy Head, TT70, JR490T, Savox 1258tg
                  Raptor 30v2 - Pro39, GY401 with S9254
                  Tarot 450 Pro - Platinum Pro 40A, Tarot ZYX fbl with ds520 tail and Savöx cyclics
                  V120D01
                  Hubsan X4 catchaser
                  Aurora 9
                  Phoenix

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X