Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Such rotten luck!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Such rotten luck!

    Thought it was a lovely day so off to the park I went with 130X and my nano dbl BL as back up... First battery through the 130X was doing some lovely circuits then a sneaky gust of wind caught me on the left turn and whipped the 130 X behind me, I lost orientation of coarse and down it went! Not to hard a landing in soft grassy mud, with TH on before imminent crash and one side of the landing gear snapped clean off!!! I just got home and looking at it before I re-order any parts and for the most that's all that's broke! The boom might be split somewhere as its twisting so I'll replace that, what really gets me is that Im twisting and bending the other side and it wont break at all!!! to boot I then started with my BL nano and it was only just holding as the wind had picked up, toward the end of the battery it got so weak that the wind carried it away, I ditched it with a TH and went over to pick it up was such a gentle crash and the flippin tail rotor snapped on one side these are the RRC 65mm ones which I could only find in the US Glad I didn't take the 450X out as they say it always happens in threes so saved one at least ha ha ...Click image for larger version

Name:	broken2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	222.8 KB
ID:	1913094Click image for larger version

Name:	broken1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	191.9 KB
ID:	1913093
    Oxy 2, 180cfx, 130X
    Goosky S1
    DX 8 , Phoenix sim, DJI P3P

  • #2
    Bad luck bud.
    Paul ​


    Blade 130x - Smallest heli, biggest PITA.
    Syma SO33G - Co-Axial ('nuff said, sorry)
    Align Trex 550e DFC v3 - Mini vBar v5.3.4 PRO - Kontronik Jive 100+ LV - 5000mAh 6S (Murderous devil spawned attack drone!) Broken....again!!
    Align Trex 700e HV DFC Super Combo - Mini vBar v5.3.4 PRO - Castle ICE2 120HV v3.56.17
    - Gryphon Quasar BEC - TM1000 Telemetry - 5000mAh 12S
    DX7s .
    PL8 v3.31
    RF 7 & Exp' Pack 8. v7.00.036.
    Phoenix v5.0.p

    Porscheboy on Google+ . Porscheboy on YouTool (Only if you're really bored ).

    South Hants Helis (SHH) on Facebook
    Proud to have been there since the start.


    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

    Comment


    • #3
      gah nightmare

      u can get those props in the UK but only in black as far as i'm aware anyways i used to get them from the link below

      Micron Radio Control : Micro Propellers

      Comment


      • #4
        Hey thanks for that nooby! WIll check them out Ive put a black one on for now anyhows so if they are easy to get Ill stick to that! I just got me some plasti dip ordered for my next skids can use it on the nano skids too
        Oxy 2, 180cfx, 130X
        Goosky S1
        DX 8 , Phoenix sim, DJI P3P

        Comment

        Working...
        X