Getting really fed up with the 130x now tbh.
bought a 2nd hand bog standard off the shelf heli, but after a couple of wks realised it had the crappy mainboard.
can I send it back to hh?
Anyway found a fix on YouTube using subtrims not brilliant but it works.
as a relative newbie crashes came thick and fast resulting in numerous breakages and resulting upgrades.
rakon swash loved it but broke it. Micro heli not so good as seems heavy especially with dfc arms. Seems to drop really quickly as throttle dropped so ran 0.80.80.80.80 but then pitch wasn't brilliant running now 40.60.80.90.100 but still seems to drop fast.
anyway then upgraded tail servo to the Ds one after crashed servo. Result forever trying to get it to stop wagging or spinning on spool up/down. On power down descent tail flicks left and up save power up tail drives right.
then upgraded metal drive and the new metal tail gears resulting in coffee grinder noise. So bought carbon tt rod rubbish don't bother as they rd off on cogs!!.
Broke tail grips so upgraded to micro heli wieghted ones think they are def positive upgrade as no issues.
and managed to break 3 booms and 2 fins. And that's using throttle hold.
total cost of upgrades......
£130 and still rising with solid carbon mainshaft and now broken skids and after tail blow out new frame broke at canopy mount and popped ends off both cyclics.
so I think I really should get a diff hobby. Not the worst flyer in the world many hrs of SIM time, figure of 8s loops etc but the bloody 130x wont stay still on hovers sits there for 5seconds then decides it wants to either drop or slide.
and so fragile I keep asking myself do I really need the constant fix....
I have a blade msr x that I learnt on had more crashes and only ever replaced skids and blade grips I know its smaller therefor lighter but not when you hit the wall at full pitch side on and still it comes back for more.
I can drop 130x from 12" and something always breaks......
bought a 2nd hand bog standard off the shelf heli, but after a couple of wks realised it had the crappy mainboard.
can I send it back to hh?
Anyway found a fix on YouTube using subtrims not brilliant but it works.
as a relative newbie crashes came thick and fast resulting in numerous breakages and resulting upgrades.
rakon swash loved it but broke it. Micro heli not so good as seems heavy especially with dfc arms. Seems to drop really quickly as throttle dropped so ran 0.80.80.80.80 but then pitch wasn't brilliant running now 40.60.80.90.100 but still seems to drop fast.
anyway then upgraded tail servo to the Ds one after crashed servo. Result forever trying to get it to stop wagging or spinning on spool up/down. On power down descent tail flicks left and up save power up tail drives right.
then upgraded metal drive and the new metal tail gears resulting in coffee grinder noise. So bought carbon tt rod rubbish don't bother as they rd off on cogs!!.
Broke tail grips so upgraded to micro heli wieghted ones think they are def positive upgrade as no issues.
and managed to break 3 booms and 2 fins. And that's using throttle hold.
total cost of upgrades......
£130 and still rising with solid carbon mainshaft and now broken skids and after tail blow out new frame broke at canopy mount and popped ends off both cyclics.
so I think I really should get a diff hobby. Not the worst flyer in the world many hrs of SIM time, figure of 8s loops etc but the bloody 130x wont stay still on hovers sits there for 5seconds then decides it wants to either drop or slide.
and so fragile I keep asking myself do I really need the constant fix....
I have a blade msr x that I learnt on had more crashes and only ever replaced skids and blade grips I know its smaller therefor lighter but not when you hit the wall at full pitch side on and still it comes back for more.
I can drop 130x from 12" and something always breaks......
Comment