Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flying in the street

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ROFL this sh*t just got witty!

    i like these forums

    Comment


    • Originally posted by BASS 666 View Post
      you are the worst one yet. you really need to go and get help..
      I made a perfectly good observation, and was then apparently threatened with a grenade. I feel that asking the question was a valid thing to do
      Paul ​


      Blade 130x - Smallest heli, biggest PITA.
      Syma SO33G - Co-Axial ('nuff said, sorry)
      Align Trex 550e DFC v3 - Mini vBar v5.3.4 PRO - Kontronik Jive 100+ LV - 5000mAh 6S (Murderous devil spawned attack drone!) Broken....again!!
      Align Trex 700e HV DFC Super Combo - Mini vBar v5.3.4 PRO - Castle ICE2 120HV v3.56.17
      - Gryphon Quasar BEC - TM1000 Telemetry - 5000mAh 12S
      DX7s .
      PL8 v3.31
      RF 7 & Exp' Pack 8. v7.00.036.
      Phoenix v5.0.p

      Porscheboy on Google+ . Porscheboy on YouTool (Only if you're really bored ).

      South Hants Helis (SHH) on Facebook
      Proud to have been there since the start.


      Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by PorscheBoy View Post
        And that makes it right to show a grenade being dropped on someone... Wow
        jesus christ i hope you are raking about cause if your not you live on another planet from the rest of us..

        Comment


        • Stop posting for 10 minutes please,im out of popcorn,AGAIN
          T- rex 600n V-bar
          Logo 550sx V-bar
          Logo 600sx V-bar
          Logo 600sx V-bar night flyer

          VBControl, but not the gay white version as i'm simply not gay enough to pull it off!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by PorscheBoy View Post
            I made a perfectly good observation, and was then apparently threatened with a grenade. I feel that asking the question was a valid thing to do
            IT WAS NOT AIMED AT YOU!!!!!! Although i wish it was now...... yes i said it

            If you are going to continue to harp on about the grenade thing will you please GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!
            Last edited by SaneAdam; 10-02-2013, 06:39 PM.
            Stainburn Helicopter Club
            Sab Goblin 700 Competition Carbon
            Sab Goblin Black Nitro 650
            MSH Protos 380


            Vbar Control

            Comment


            • Originally posted by n00by View Post
              ROFL this sh*t just got witty!

              i like these forums
              Wittless more like. I have literally never come across a stupider poster than this! (Just to clarify, I am not referring to you nOOby)
              Life's a bitch and then you fly!!
              -----------------------------------------
              T-Rex 450 Pro, GP780, R6106hfc
              T-Rex 500 esp, Quark, R6106hfc - For Sale
              T-Rex 600 LE, Metal Quark, OS55, A395, R6008hs, Multigov Pro
              T-Rex 700LE FBL, OS91H, CGY750, BLS451s, BLS251
              SRIMOK 90N cyber conversion, YS91SRS, CGY750, Radix, BLS352s, BLS251
              8FG - Now with 14 channels!

              Comment


              • Flying in the street

                I've never hovered over the refresh button like this b4 lol
                sigpic


                Rave ENV Nitro
                New Logo 550
                Synergy N5c
                TSA 700E night flier
                I use VBar control because it's feckin awesome I use NEO rescue when I remember to
                5 x EGS thingys and a Platinum star doo dah

                Comment


                • Could I politely suggest this thread is closed? Yes, this is an open forum, and everyone has the right to express opinions. Normally I'm not in favour of forcibly closing threads ...

                  But, this is becoming less a discussion about helicopters (safety or otherwise) and appears to have already descended into something rather unpleasant.

                  Can't really see what benefit it's bringing now ...
                  Tom
                  sigpic Synergy E7SE - Kontronic Helijive 120+ ESC, vBar Neo
                  SAB Goblin 630 Competition
                  - Castle Edge 120HV, vBar Neo
                  Blade 700X - Castle Edge 160HV ESC, Mini vBar
                  Logo 550SXv2 - Castle 130LV ESC, vBar Neo
                  .... and a Gaui X3
                  Spektrum DX8 ; Mikado VBC ; RealFlight 7 & neXt sims
                  ... and two EGS'



                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SaneAdam View Post
                    IT WAS NOT AIMED AT YOU!!!!!! Although i wish it was now...... yes i said it
                    Why was it attached to my post if it wasn't aimed at me?
                    Paul ​


                    Blade 130x - Smallest heli, biggest PITA.
                    Syma SO33G - Co-Axial ('nuff said, sorry)
                    Align Trex 550e DFC v3 - Mini vBar v5.3.4 PRO - Kontronik Jive 100+ LV - 5000mAh 6S (Murderous devil spawned attack drone!) Broken....again!!
                    Align Trex 700e HV DFC Super Combo - Mini vBar v5.3.4 PRO - Castle ICE2 120HV v3.56.17
                    - Gryphon Quasar BEC - TM1000 Telemetry - 5000mAh 12S
                    DX7s .
                    PL8 v3.31
                    RF 7 & Exp' Pack 8. v7.00.036.
                    Phoenix v5.0.p

                    Porscheboy on Google+ . Porscheboy on YouTool (Only if you're really bored ).

                    South Hants Helis (SHH) on Facebook
                    Proud to have been there since the start.


                    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by tomatwalden View Post
                      Could I politely suggest this thread is closed? Yes, this is an open forum, and everyone has the right to express opinions. Normally I'm not in favour of forcibly closing threads ...

                      But, this is becoming less a discussion about helicopters (safety or otherwise) and appears to have already descended into something rather unpleasant.

                      Can't really see what benefit it's bringing now ...
                      Nooooooooooooooooo...don't be boring,Tom!

                      :lurk5:
                      T- rex 600n V-bar
                      Logo 550sx V-bar
                      Logo 600sx V-bar
                      Logo 600sx V-bar night flyer

                      VBControl, but not the gay white version as i'm simply not gay enough to pull it off!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by tomatwalden View Post
                        Could I politely suggest this thread is closed? Yes, this is an open forum, and everyone has the right to express opinions. Normally I'm not in favour of forcibly closing threads ...

                        But, this is becoming less a discussion about helicopters (safety or otherwise) and appears to have already descended into something rather unpleasant.

                        Can't really see what benefit it's bringing now ...
                        NOOOO!!! It is the only source of entertainment I have this evening.


                        Note: I hadn't seen the post above when I posted this
                        Life's a bitch and then you fly!!
                        -----------------------------------------
                        T-Rex 450 Pro, GP780, R6106hfc
                        T-Rex 500 esp, Quark, R6106hfc - For Sale
                        T-Rex 600 LE, Metal Quark, OS55, A395, R6008hs, Multigov Pro
                        T-Rex 700LE FBL, OS91H, CGY750, BLS451s, BLS251
                        SRIMOK 90N cyber conversion, YS91SRS, CGY750, Radix, BLS352s, BLS251
                        8FG - Now with 14 channels!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Nick B View Post
                          Stop posting for 10 minutes please,im out of popcorn,AGAIN
                          Hahaha classic
                          sigpic
                          Raptor G4
                          ​TRex 700e

                          V CONTROL - For awesomeness :-)
                          Vbar Neo's with Pro Rescue - Coz I need it :-)

                          ​2 x EGS


                          For Sale:

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SaneAdam View Post
                            What a joke..... Have you read the whole thread? Just because your a comment appears under yours does not mean it is in reply to what you are saying. He would have quoted you otherwise. He posted that in reference to where this thread would end up. How the hell do you take that as a threat to drop a grenade on you?!?

                            UTTERLY F&^%*&G RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!


                            I'm glad someone understood.. and it looks like I wasn't too far off the mark

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by PorscheBoy View Post
                              Why was it attached to my post if it wasn't aimed at me?
                              You are joking now aint you? It was not attached to your post...... UNTIL YOU ATTACHED IT YOURSELF IN THE QUOTE BOX...... IT was merely the post after yours in this thread. That does not mean it is a direct reply to what you are saying?

                              Can you not understand this?!?

                              Im getting angry now.... NO ONE IS THAT STUPID
                              Stainburn Helicopter Club
                              Sab Goblin 700 Competition Carbon
                              Sab Goblin Black Nitro 650
                              MSH Protos 380


                              Vbar Control

                              Comment


                              • Gone back over the threads and I am man enough to admit I mis-read the way the posts came, sorry. But my original question still stands
                                Paul ​


                                Blade 130x - Smallest heli, biggest PITA.
                                Syma SO33G - Co-Axial ('nuff said, sorry)
                                Align Trex 550e DFC v3 - Mini vBar v5.3.4 PRO - Kontronik Jive 100+ LV - 5000mAh 6S (Murderous devil spawned attack drone!) Broken....again!!
                                Align Trex 700e HV DFC Super Combo - Mini vBar v5.3.4 PRO - Castle ICE2 120HV v3.56.17
                                - Gryphon Quasar BEC - TM1000 Telemetry - 5000mAh 12S
                                DX7s .
                                PL8 v3.31
                                RF 7 & Exp' Pack 8. v7.00.036.
                                Phoenix v5.0.p

                                Porscheboy on Google+ . Porscheboy on YouTool (Only if you're really bored ).

                                South Hants Helis (SHH) on Facebook
                                Proud to have been there since the start.


                                Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X