If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Yep servo arm was 90° and all smooth no drag clicks or clunks tt rod is strait only thing I can think is mainboard playing up even tried reducing rudder to 70° and didn't change anything.
If your not flying .....then make sure you crash with style
Yep servo arm was 90° and all smooth no drag clicks or clunks tt rod is strait only thing I can think is mainboard playing up even tried reducing rudder to 70° and didn't change anything.
If it acts like a normal HH gyro changing the ATV on the rudder just changes the pyro rate...
The C gear is quite a possibility, fit a new one with a dab of CA
T-REX 250 DFC: Hyperion HS2206-3900 / YEP18A / Mini K-Bar
T-REX 550 DFC Pro: AR7200BX BeastX - Soon to be... Spirit FBL / CC Phoenix Edge 100 / CC Bec Pro / Optipower Ultraguard
Def not the c gear I have stripped 2 of these before. I locktite both the main and the c gear now so that's not a prob. Boom was split that's only thing left it can be. Unless its a dodgy ds35 servo. When new parts get here will try it again. If still does the same after new tail boom I will put original tail long throw cyclic on and try again. See if that will eliminate ds35 at least.
If your not flying .....then make sure you crash with style
Comment