Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Had it with 130X

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I am not moaning about crash damage ,I expect that ( I have not crash the 130X yet ? ) but I do expect the helicopter to be able to fly without thing breaking or wearing out in a very short time,this money pit always needs something a new bearing ,a new C gear, new servo's or what ever !!! ,none of my other helicopter suffer from this but I do agree when it is OK, it does fly well it just I am not prepared to continue to keep on paying out ever week for new parts. What p---me off is that the money I have spent on replaceing the parts I could of brought myself a 450X and some batteries

    Comment


    • #17
      I'm in agreement with you its a money pit, but it also kinda gets under your skin and you can't help but like the thing,.
      I got mine 2nd hand and I have crashed it loads on tarmac and grass, always broke something, never flew as it should, constant tail wag, etc etc..
      and in my quest to make it the heli everyone says it is upgraded just about everything......
      cnc swash, Dfc cnc head, new upgraded bearings, ds35 tail mod, cnc tail complete slider, case, grips, metal drive gear, carbon fibre torque rod, cnc slider guide etc, etc.
      and does it fly any better?. No can't say after nearly twice the original cost of heli in upgraded parts. But they don't break as easily.
      would I get rid of the 130x?...... Nope lol.
      If your not flying .....then make sure you crash with style


      Comment

      Working...
      X