post removed
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Had it with 130X
Collapse
X
-
if the servos have failed send it back to horizon they will replace then.NONE OF THE BELOW HELI'S ARE OWNED BY ME ANY MORE
TT Raptor G4 + Vbar | MCPX V1 + HP05 Brushless & All the upgrades | 130x Stock | Henseleit TDR 2013 +Vbar | 450L DOMINATOR 6S + Mini Kbar | Logo 550SX +Vbar MiniProud wearer of the EGS award!
-
Gotta admit mine was fine, tail bearings didn't last long but i'd crashed it a good few times by then lol, i dont think anything has 'gone' on mine that hasn't been the result of crashing it tbh :/T-REX 250 DFC: Hyperion HS2206-3900 / YEP18A / Mini K-Bar
T-REX 550 DFC Pro: AR7200BX BeastX - Soon to be... Spirit FBL / CC Phoenix Edge 100 / CC Bec Pro / Optipower UltraguardDX8: Turnigy 4000mah Lipo
Pheonix v5.
Comment
-
I know what your saying about the 130x being a money pit, I ve hardly flown mine and so far spent a further £120 on upgrades and repairs, I wouldn't mind so much but haven't even crashed it properly
With the 300x just make sure you set the servo endpoints and make sure there is no binding on the tail servo pushrod, the ds76 servo's aren't the strongest, just get plenty of servo gears @£1.80 cheap as chips, then you should be golden, I love flying mine now
Blade mSRX
Blade Nano CPX
Blade 130x
Blade 300x
DX6i
Phoenix v4 + simstick
terraclean-sussex.co.uk
Comment
-
Mine seems to be lasting but only had it a couple of weeks but flown quite a bit... but then I am not crashing as I am just learning so not putting it under any real stress.
I am disappointed there are so many people dissatisfied with the 130X robustness because I would imagine that it was designed specifically to be given a hard time with 3D?Paul
MCPX
E-Flight Blade 450X / AR7200BX
Align Trex 450 Pro DFC / AR7200BX
Planks - WOT 4 Foam E
Comment
-
Servo's...
Quick UK Retail - shop-products
These servo's don't last long,i got circa 200 flights on mine combined.
They get a lot of abuse in crashes don't forget!T- rex 600n V-bar
Logo 550sx V-bar
Logo 600sx V-bar
Logo 600sx V-bar night flyer
VBControl, but not the gay white version as i'm simply not gay enough to pull it off!
Comment
-
Had it with 130X
Mine has been great really, a few niggles fixed and a few mods and I love it
hasn't hit the dirt too many times but
Flies great for such a small Heli
If you want buy and fly maybe the 130 isn't for you, this thing was designed for us tinkerers
DX8
Phoenix
RealFlight 7
Mcpx BL
Trex 550 DFC with Vx1n
Trex 700 DFC Pro Hv with Vx1n
Zmr250 mini H Quad racer
Comment
-
I've been through 4 servos between the last 350 to 400 flights but considering how many flights and crashes they have had it's properly expected. The one thing i found is if you replace one the older two will struggle and i believe in my case causes overheating or electrically damage the new servo.
i throught about swapping it for a 250 but i dont think you'll learn as much or have as much funny.Paz

Goblin Black Nitro
Goblin 380
Oxy 2
Vcontrol
Leicester Heli Flyers Club
Comment
-
Send it back to horizon they will sort it and send you back a flying tested model . What other model can you do that with !!! A great little model with backup.Goblin 700 comp 3 blade Kyle stacey head and tail, 160 scorpion esc , ultimate motor,MKS. Vbar NEO
Trex 700 DFC Dominator motor, scorpion . MKS. Vbar NEO
iCharger 4010 , PL8 charger,
Vbar Control and a case of lithium plus an eu10i genny !!!
Comment
-
Helis aren't too good when crashed and if they get too bad there's no point in continuing. The 130-X is going to be robust than a 300. If you want something that survives crashes go smaller like the msr-x. Unless you've already done that. Fixing helis is difficult. I've had about 15 flights with my 130-X and I'm very pleased with it. It is a high performance small heli though. The spares are expensive for what they are, but it flies almost like a 450 and can be used indoors or in a park without too much worry about damaging other people.Flasher 450 Sport. Assan GA250 with 520 tail servo, MKS DS450 cyclic.
Multiplex Cockpit Tx, DX7, DX6i
Blade 130-X, MSR, MSRX
Phoenix Sim
Comment
-
Had it with 130X
Mine was the biggest pile of poo going. Not good for the money really when you consider the price.sigpic
7HV Kosmik 200 cool Neo BL9180 BL9188 pyro 750/56 comp
6HV ultimate Helijive120 SK540 BLS351 BLS251
Goblin 500 SK540 jive 100lv
HD 500 SK540 jive 80 lv
WARP 360 KOBY 55 SK720 MKS92a MKS95i
Oxy 3 SK540 minijazz20
Comment
-
I love my 130X. The only problems I've had have all been caused by human error handling or flying. The only upgrades have been cheap. Metal A gear, red O rings and a lynx tail pitch slider. I also had to pay a special delivery to get the front servo fixed after flying in the snow! HH did a great job and returned it within 4 days! Great heli great service!Oxy 2, 180cfx, 130X
Goosky S1
DX 8 , Phoenix sim, DJI P3P
Comment



Comment