Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TOP 3 Upgrades for Blade 130X

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by bigpops View Post
    As above.

    The only upgrades I'm running are the metal A gear (plastic one strips), microheli pitch slider (original wears out), and the O rings to remove the slop.

    The O rings made the biggest difference by far to how it flies.

    +1 on above
    Current Heli's, Align Trex 550, Blade MCPx BL, Blade 130x, Blade 450x, JR DSX9

    Total RC nut ! have been for 35 years ! my count so far of over 192 models ! ( Cars, Planes, jets, gliders and Helicopters)

    Comment


    • #17
      Thats what I settled on, A Gear, Pitch slider and 0 Rings, I don't think I will fit them until oe of the items either breaks or shows signs of wear.
      Current Fleet,
      T-Rex 500 Pro: Demon 3SX, Revolution/Rail, Blades, DS510M, DSDS655, CC BEC Pro,
      Goblin 500: Vortex VX1n, DS510M, DS655, Talon, Scorpion backup guard, Revolution 520 Blades.
      Phoniex Sim, DX9, PL8 charger, Fusion 600watt PSU


      sigpic

      Comment


      • #18
        TOP 3 Upgrades for Blade 130X

        That's your first 3 upgrades taken care of then

        I did find the Kbdd tail blades made it better and when I broke a ball off a tail blade grip I was horrified at the price of a plastic replacement so forked out for ally Lynx items which are much stronger

        I've avoided going nuts on upgrades for this Heli but if I break something plastic I may well get some ally in to replace it

        The Spin 8000kv outrunner motor was my last big purchase for it and this really livens things up

        The perfect garden Heli imo
        DX8

        Phoenix
        RealFlight 7

        Mcpx BL

        Trex 550 DFC with Vx1n

        Trex 700 DFC Pro Hv with Vx1n

        Zmr250 mini H Quad racer

        Comment

        Working...
        X