The 130x is great, fiddly, but despite all of the quirks is still great imo. I sold one and regretted it, have another now, they are great go to helis,just so convenient. It will learn you alot without the bigger heli crash costs.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
130 X is a expensive helicopter
Collapse
X
-
Bigger helis are easier to fly in theory, in practice the extra cost makes you think too much and you end up finding it more difficult.Flasher 450 Sport. Assan GA250 with 520 tail servo, MKS DS450 cyclic.
Multiplex Cockpit Tx, DX7, DX6i
Blade 130-X, MSR, MSRX
Phoenix Sim
Comment
-
Done over 50 flights with mine so far- crashed it about 6 times,, no damage!! nothing fatal apart from a few nicks in the blades and paint peeling off the u/cart- I sprayed it bright orange- heli is super tough, was doing consecutive rolls about 1ft from the ground over xmas, rolled into the ground and apart from popped links was off again-Still running on standard parts, great fun and value for money
Sab Goblin 570
Sab Goblin 500
500E Pro dfc
450 Pro dfc
Blade 300X
DX9
Comment
-
-
130 X is a expensive helicopter
Must have 300+ flights on mine now and only the plastic A gear let it down
I've replaced with a metal gear and everything else I've done has been because I wanted to or couldn't help myself
The Spin 8000kv motor makes this Heli awesome imo
DX8
Phoenix
RealFlight 7
Mcpx BL
Trex 550 DFC with Vx1n
Trex 700 DFC Pro Hv with Vx1n
Zmr250 mini H Quad racer
Comment
-
130 X is a expensive helicopter
Yes and yes a bitOriginally posted by 3dx View PostIs the Spin motor a definite must have upgrade and is the flight time reduced?
I run mine for 3:30 on 80% flat and the 450mah gens aces come down at about 3.7v per cell
So much more power than stock and the outrunner motors run much cooler
DX8
Phoenix
RealFlight 7
Mcpx BL
Trex 550 DFC with Vx1n
Trex 700 DFC Pro Hv with Vx1n
Zmr250 mini H Quad racer
Comment
-
I had to replaced the plastic A gear after my second flight , I have now flown it into the ground on full power 4 times & off power about 6 times now with no repairs , couldnt do that with a trex 450, It's paid for it's self already
My flying has realy come on since i got it at xmas ,
Goblin , 380 Carbon
Oxy 4 - 360
Oxy 4 - 325
Oxy 3 - 250 , 3s
Oxy 3 - 250 , 4s
Oxy 3 - 280 , 3s
Oxy 2 - 190
Oxy 2 - 210
XK K110. X 4 (best micro I’ve ever owned)
Spektrum DX9
Revolectrix PL6 & PL8
Comment
-
Tom
sigpic Synergy E7SE - Kontronic Helijive 120+ ESC, vBar Neo
SAB Goblin 630 Competition - Castle Edge 120HV, vBar Neo
Blade 700X - Castle Edge 160HV ESC, Mini vBar
Logo 550SXv2 - Castle 130LV ESC, vBar Neo
.... and a Gaui X3
Spektrum DX8 ; Mikado VBC ; RealFlight 7 & neXt sims ... and two EGS'
Comment
-
The 130x may cost a quid or two and yes you do have to spend a bit of time tweaking it etc, but overall I bet it puts a smile on your face and that's what its all about, enjoy....TREX 700 LE - Spartan Vortex
TREX 600 LE - VBAR 5.3 PRO (DFC)
TREX 600 LE - VBAR 5.3 PRO
TREX 600E PRO - VBAR NEO (PRO RESCUE)
TREX 550L DOMINATOR - MINI VBAR EXPRESS
BLADE 130X
DSX11
Comment
-
130 X is a expensive helicopter
My flying wouldn't have progressed as well without it
I'd have been too afraid of breaking my 450 to even try inverted circuits
The 130 is up for anything
DX8
Phoenix
RealFlight 7
Mcpx BL
Trex 550 DFC with Vx1n
Trex 700 DFC Pro Hv with Vx1n
Zmr250 mini H Quad racer
Comment



Comment