Hi guys.
So to try and cure the shakes that my 130x has (gone through all the other fixes) I thought I might try and lower the gain on the tail by using the hidden gain adjust mode. I found a few helpfull step by step vids along with info on here showing me exactly how to do it, the only problem is my 130x wont do it!
I turn on the tx as instruced, i set the throttle to high (not using throttle hold) and plug in the heli battery. This is where it goes wrong, instead of the multi coloured flashing light everybody else gets, my heli simply gives the usual solid blue. When I move the right stick around, instead of being able to cycle through adjustments, the cyclic servos simply move around!
Mine is a dairly early version if that makes any difference?
Any help on this would be great.
Cheers.
Gary
So to try and cure the shakes that my 130x has (gone through all the other fixes) I thought I might try and lower the gain on the tail by using the hidden gain adjust mode. I found a few helpfull step by step vids along with info on here showing me exactly how to do it, the only problem is my 130x wont do it!
I turn on the tx as instruced, i set the throttle to high (not using throttle hold) and plug in the heli battery. This is where it goes wrong, instead of the multi coloured flashing light everybody else gets, my heli simply gives the usual solid blue. When I move the right stick around, instead of being able to cycle through adjustments, the cyclic servos simply move around!
Mine is a dairly early version if that makes any difference?
Any help on this would be great.
Cheers.
Gary


Comment