Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bit of advice on 130x

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Curryzz View Post
    Cheers Tom,

    Can you tell me what o-rings you used and where, iv gone by what it said on rc hero but had some spair.

    Have played with the expo etc but she's very livley, almost impossible to keep her in a steady over without wobbling around! I'm not the best pilot mind haha
    I got the O rings from rc-hero. It's a complete set for both the main head, swash and tail connectors. I only applied the swash and head O rings, hence had the smaller tail O rings spare too.

    To be fair, the 130x is a lively heli - expo and DR will tame it down, but with stock settings, it can definitely shift!
    Tom
    sigpic Synergy E7SE - Kontronic Helijive 120+ ESC, vBar Neo
    SAB Goblin 630 Competition
    - Castle Edge 120HV, vBar Neo
    Blade 700X - Castle Edge 160HV ESC, Mini vBar
    Logo 550SXv2 - Castle 130LV ESC, vBar Neo
    .... and a Gaui X3
    Spektrum DX8 ; Mikado VBC ; RealFlight 7 & neXt sims
    ... and two EGS'



    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by tomatwalden View Post
      I got the O rings from rc-hero. It's a complete set for both the main head, swash and tail connectors. I only applied the swash and head O rings, hence had the smaller tail O rings spare too.

      To be fair, the 130x is a lively heli - expo and DR will tame it down, but with stock settings, it can definitely shift!

      Yeah same, I have the rc hero ones aswell, I didn't use all of them ither.

      Will double check iv done it correctly.

      Yes it does go someFast little heli
      ALIGN TREX 250 DFC
      SPECTRUM DX8

      www.southhantshelis.co.uk

      Comment


      • #18
        Did you take off the stock O rings!?
        Tom
        sigpic Synergy E7SE - Kontronic Helijive 120+ ESC, vBar Neo
        SAB Goblin 630 Competition
        - Castle Edge 120HV, vBar Neo
        Blade 700X - Castle Edge 160HV ESC, Mini vBar
        Logo 550SXv2 - Castle 130LV ESC, vBar Neo
        .... and a Gaui X3
        Spektrum DX8 ; Mikado VBC ; RealFlight 7 & neXt sims
        ... and two EGS'



        Comment


        • #19
          Bit of advice on 130x

          Rather then o'rings, I used the additional canopy grommets that came with the model. Soon sorted out the head wobble my 130x developed.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by tomatwalden View Post
            Did you take off the stock O rings!?
            Yes I replaced them? Should I have double them up?
            ALIGN TREX 250 DFC
            SPECTRUM DX8

            www.southhantshelis.co.uk

            Comment


            • #21
              Bit of advice on 130x

              No. That's right. Wanted to check you didn't double them up.
              Tom
              sigpic Synergy E7SE - Kontronic Helijive 120+ ESC, vBar Neo
              SAB Goblin 630 Competition
              - Castle Edge 120HV, vBar Neo
              Blade 700X - Castle Edge 160HV ESC, Mini vBar
              Logo 550SXv2 - Castle 130LV ESC, vBar Neo
              .... and a Gaui X3
              Spektrum DX8 ; Mikado VBC ; RealFlight 7 & neXt sims
              ... and two EGS'



              Comment


              • #22
                Ok good, thanks for your help will fly it today
                ALIGN TREX 250 DFC
                SPECTRUM DX8

                www.southhantshelis.co.uk

                Comment


                • #23
                  Put two Lipos through the 130x and I felt quite pleased at how it performed.

                  I evan managed to do a couple of pirouettes(Yes Im not very good)
                  ALIGN TREX 250 DFC
                  SPECTRUM DX8

                  www.southhantshelis.co.uk

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Steady steps forward.

                    I nearly piroette deathed today lol
                    Logo 600 3D --- Vortex Vx1n
                    JR Forza 700 --- Vortex Vx1e

                    Team Macgregor flight team and Magregor industries field rep

                    Co-founder of South Hants Helis - and now on Facebook
                    And the proud wearer of one

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by jimmyhorns View Post
                      Steady steps forward.

                      I nearly piroette deathed today lol
                      Lol, yeah I find my Nano is rubbish but this 130X was a lot more stable,however I got a bit confident and through it round and it was all over the place, struggled to get it back under control.

                      Is that what you mean by deathed?

                      Did you decide to order the blades for my 300x in the end?

                      Paul
                      ALIGN TREX 250 DFC
                      SPECTRUM DX8

                      www.southhantshelis.co.uk

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I was well pleased with the 130 today.I am very busy sorting out my new club so finding time to fly is difficult.but i managed to get two flights with the 130 only the second day i have had it .after yesterdays maiden i added a bit more expo and it was fantastic .even managed a couple of flips without issue.What a great little heli :-)
                        Trex 550e dfc :-)
                        Sab Goblin 500 Sport/dx8 and 9
                        t-rex 450s x2 /Raptor 50
                        blade 130x 3off/mcpx x2 180cfx times 2
                        multiplex acromaster 3d (great fun) acrowot,sonic wing,Graupner junior 2mtr glider,beast biplane .
                        kyosho spree small plank
                        bogey combat plank x2 woop
                        http://www.cuffleymfc.co.uk



                        brian OB2 proud owner of 3X E.G.S+ 1boggy special star

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X